Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This article is actually old news..... However it is especially frightening once you consider what is going on with the new proposed gun legislation. I have heard of other states looking into limiting the power of the Sheriffs, I am certain it is just not Delaware. I thought this was especially important to bring up because of the ever growing number of Sheriffs stating that they will not enforce any type of new gun regulations. How much easier would it be for the Feds if they could do away with the local Sheriffs??? ................Just some food for thought.

https://www.examiner.com/article/effort-to-abolish-local-sheriffs-a-stealth-federal-power-grab

·
Registered
212 Posts
The Sheriffs were made as a check / balance for the Gov.

Of course the Fed. doesn't want them around. Then there would be no opposition to their total power.

Why do you think the Sheriff is ELECTED? if he does not show your ideals, he is voted out of a job.

·
Registered
285 Posts
This has been kicked around several times over the years. But now Crazy Joe's son is heading up a movement in Delaware and he will get all the federal pressure he wants from daddy's group of evil thugs in Washington. This movement ties in beautifully with Obama's need for a special Obamaforce including the military. The bastards must be stopped!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
DHS will be the federal Government Obama's private enforcement arm. They are being trained and getting ready now.
He will use them to get around using troops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts