Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Hey @CXZ33

Where did you go? Come back and reveal yourself!

Your friend,

Slippy!

I am told spiritually to warn others of eating meat.
It comes with a great cost. We also have to suffer a lot then sooner or later. We are at a very important time period where many will have to repay. This really is about survival.
The coming years will be crazy so eating meat now is very risky. My advice would be to skip it completely and also tell others how important that is. Help others and you help yourself to pay of the karmic debt.

The bad about eating meat is the lasting effect of hurting and killing animals. These martyred animals return in the form of creatures who turn their forces against the bodies of the descendents of those who once killed them. Rudolf Steiner

·
Administrator
15,266 Posts
Should not preppers have a higher feeling for all the corruption and manipulation going on behind the scenes? So why do you think you have been told the truth about killing?
How do you feel about killing men?
The only reason Hitler did not invade and subjugate your country was because Sweden helped to transport the iron ore he needed from Finland to Norway where it was shipped to the German war factories.
Suppose he had, and members of your own family died as a result.
If someone invaded your country, would you defend it? With extreme violence?

·
Administrator
15,266 Posts
Reactions: inceptor and Denton

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
I ran his IP address.
It is in Sweden.
I may be wrong but I think the brain surgeon/rocket scientists running Sweden mandated that all Swedish families allow a few muslime "migrant" men to live in their homes, rape their wives and daughters and cuddle with their little boys. A friend of a friend told me so take that as you may...

·
Registered
Defense, food, shelter, primitive medicine, and bushcraft. I think everything falls under those.
32 Posts
Hitler didn't invade Sweden because he could smell their cooking.
Having spent a few months in and around Stockholm, I can say that decent food can be found. I love reindeer.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts