Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
City people Haha. Love your veggies? Come to my farm during harvest season, I'll show you the hundreds of crows and other buzzards that follow my tractor as every rabbit, mouse, bug, and even baby deer is run over. Think your hands are clean from eating your organics? Ever seen a baby deer wrapped around a bailing auger?

Not trying to be crude but people in the city live off our backs and have no idea how the world works. They have a big dose of reality coming.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
If you believe there is no cost to killing animals then you must also believe i suppose that higher evolved beings are allowed to kill humans for free? It does not make much sense. Karmic laws makes sense though. Perhaps our spiritual being is protected but our physical body? I very much doubt that. Why are we so special? Animals can be killed but are forbidden to fight back?
This^^^^^^

And I'll add,
The magnitude of healing plants is astounding. From fresh flowers, to trees, mushrooms to bark, every culture understands the blessings of the plants to heal human ailments.

Pay attention to the plants around you to hear the messages they may be trying to share. Chicory for example is a common weed that grows freely even in the most impoverished areas of urban landscapes. Chicory is an extender spirit, making coffee go further in times of economic depression. If we could remember to use the natural resources of Gaia, we could eradicate or lessen hunger.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Should not preppers have a higher feeling for all the corruption and manipulation going on behind the scenes? So why do you think you have been told the truth about killing?
They who mock us are foolish but like ignorant children, we must be patient and teach. But in order to teach, we must keep our being calm. 2 hours per day of the sounds of nature are what I suggest to calm the evil hormones called STRESS.

·
Registered
Defense, food, shelter, primitive medicine, and bushcraft. I think everything falls under those.
33 Posts
If you believe there is no cost to killing animals then you must also believe i suppose that higher evolved beings are allowed to kill humans for free? It does not make much sense. Karmic laws makes sense though. Perhaps our spiritual being is protected but our physical body? I very much doubt that. Why are we so special? Animals can be killed but are forbidden to fight back?

I have no idea if every word in the Bible is correct. I just have no reason not to trust my contact.
I do not believe in evolution. I understand natural selection, but that is always within a species. So, I cannot believe in some “higher evolved beings”.

I do not believe in reincarnation. When I was a kid, there were 4 billion people on the planet. Now it has almost doubled. Where would those souls come from?

I do believe in creation by the Creator, and that man was made in the image of God. Man was given dominion over the creation and was made to eat meat. Look to nature and answer this. The eyes of hunters (i.e., predators) are in the front of their face so they can see and go after their prey. The eyes of the herbivores (i.e., prey) are on the sides so that they can see the predators coming. Where are your eyes?

I believe that Jesus of Nazareth is God. He is the Anointed One (i.e., Messiah from Hebrew or Christ from Greek). Those are titles, not His last name. Jesus came in human flesh, He was crucified for our sins and He rose again from the grave. Whoever believes in Him, and accepts His payment for their sins shall have eternal life. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. There is no other path. No religion will lead to heaven. There is no Nirvana only eternal torment for those who do not place their trust in Jesus.

I do not believe in karma. There is no magical force in the universe that will pay me back for my deeds. However, God will judge man, and we will all fall short of the holy perfection that He requires. Only those that put their faith in the finished work of Jesus shall be judged worthy to enter into eternal life with God. We have been washed clean.

You cannot accept Jesus as a good teacher or a prophet and yet pick and choose to believe different things He said. It is all or nothing. He is everything the Bible says He is or He was a fraud. There is no middle ground. Islam’s teachings on Jesus (Isha) are wrong and Mohammed was a liar and false prophet. Any pantheist religion such as the different variants of Hinduism are false religions. The lie of Buddhism is that they deny that God exists. Many sects that claim to be Christian, but add to or take away from the Bible are false religions.

Many years ago, I thought that I needed to provide reasons for everything I said above. I studied apologetics and prepared arguments to give proof of the Bible and logic to defend my statements against the false teachings of other religions. I would study their beliefs to know why they believe what they believe. I would debate with those of different beliefs. Then one day, I finally accepted that God made the simple message of the cross foolishness to those who do not believe and are not called. It was not my arguments that would change hearts and minds. It is God who calls sinners to repentance. My job is to present the message.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My opinion is truly redundant at this point. Nonetheless, please observe as I pummel the brick wall with the forefront of my skull pan...

The OP, in my considered opinion, is wrong. I shall now belabor a few points to counter his argument - a) man DOES have dominion over the animals, to include the EATING of them. It is written. b) The written word of god is immutable. There ARE some nuances and translational hitches, but fortunately, we ALL know someone who is fluent in Greek and Hebrew (google) to help understand some of the finer points.

Nonetheless, I applaud the OP for sticking with the thread - a scoundrel troll would have dropped his deuce and fled, The OP continued to engage and advance his point. But by failing to site references, sources and origins, he quickly lost credibility. I'm proposing that the OP is a true believer, and adherent to Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism. Though Jainism and Sikhism have less emphasis on Karma than the other two. The OP seems pretty big on Karma, but more so reincarnation. Considering that Hindi outnumber Buddhists three to one, my money is on Hindu. Once you know the source/cause of a condition, it isn't difficult to counter/dismantle it. His mistake at attacking Christendom was by aiming at one of our core principals - the sanctity of the written word [Anyone who thought the tread was about eating meat got suckered]. he should have nibbled around the edges of liquor, or loose women. English as a second language also seemed to hamper him a wee bit.

Thanks for the diversion - now, what about Cuba? Anyone have a boat?

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I have both grinding and ripping teeth. I was designed to eat and digest meat and plants... in fact we must have protein to survive... and getting it all from plants is very very hard... in fact pretty nigh impossible..without a local "ye old plant eater shop on the corner to buy from"

·
Registered
Defense, food, shelter, primitive medicine, and bushcraft. I think everything falls under those.
33 Posts
Have you ever heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls?It's the oldest bible. They were found in caves in the Holy Lands in the late 40's, early 50's. They attest to the accuracy of the bible we have today.

Jesus believed in the authenticity of scripture and quoted it many times. Jesus said he is the Son of God. Was he a liar, crazy, or was He telling the truth? They crucified Him for it. And when He rose from the dead hundreds of people saw Him.

His Apostles all died for the faith, too, except St. John. People don't die for a lie. They were martyred for the faith.
Good message, @Annie ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,608 Posts
Thanks for the diversion - now, what about Cuba? Anyone have a boat?
Was thinking about this last night. I'm surprised that old uncle joe hasn't sent in the Army. This was surely caused by our local terrorists. Everyone knows that Cuba is an ideal place to live and that the Cubans are happy. So those are American terrorist over there trying to start trouble.

·
Super Moderator
3,602 Posts
Perhaps the BanHammer should make an appearance.
This guy is an obvious troll.
I am not busy cooking for an army today. Sometimes we all need a break from the seriousness of what is going on in the world. Zombie animals is a new thing for some of us.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, how in the name of sweet baby Jesus did I miss this freak show. Lol.

Go away boy, you’re bothering the grown ups….

If you need a lesson in the biblical relationship between the creator, man and the created then I’d love to have you down to the farm this hunting season.

BoF

·
Registered
425 Posts
Remember how Ranger Wango Tango got to be a top contributor of the month after posting silly bait no one could resist taking? Don't give this nutcase the popularity he doesn't deserve.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you search you will find that it may mean something else. I did recently and there seem to be a larger context. And i am sure there are those who would like to manipulate scriptures to trick humans.
It is way riskier to support killing other beings than not to do that. Thatś all we need to know.
If you want more info, read the Old Testament. It will blow your mind, and really educate you on what God REALLY wants from us. It has more to do with Him than it does his creation.

·
Super Moderator
9,608 Posts
I have no idea if every word in the Bible is correct. I just have no reason not to trust my contact.
Yeah, you should believe your contact and trust them. This person was probably there when the word was given and knows of what they speak.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts