Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am told spiritually to warn others of eating meat.
It comes with a great cost. We also have to suffer a lot then sooner or later. We are at a very important time period where many will have to repay. This really is about survival.
The coming years will be crazy so eating meat now is very risky. My advice would be to skip it completely and also tell others how important that is. Help others and you help yourself to pay of the karmic debt.

The bad about eating meat is the lasting effect of hurting and killing animals. These martyred animals return in the form of creatures who turn their forces against the bodies of the descendents of those who once killed them. Rudolf Steiner

·
Super Moderator
9,608 Posts
It comes with a great cost. We also have to suffer a lot then sooner or later. We are at a very important time period where many will have to repay. This really is about survival.
The coming years will be crazy so eating meat now is very risky. My advice would be to skip it completely and also tell others how important that is. Help others and you help yourself to pay of the karmic debt.

The bad about eating meat is the lasting effect of hurting and killing animals. These martyred animals return in the form of creatures who turn their forces against the bodies of the descendents of those who once killed them. Rudolf Steiner
So you're saying that God was wrong in Genesis 9:1-3

Genesis 9: 1Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts

who told you to tell us??

please list in alphabetic order all the successful nations founded on vegetarianism

so only animals that are eaten by humans come back as evil spirits... what about the deer that was killed by a car and eaten by coyotes?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
me thinks you may have bumped your noggin when you fell out of the crib this morning

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So you're saying that God was wrong in Genesis 9:1-3

Genesis 9: 1Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth, and on all the birds in the sky, on every creature that moves along the ground, and on all the fish in the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
If you search you will find that it may mean something else. I did recently and there seem to be a larger context. And i am sure there are those who would like to manipulate scriptures to trick humans.
It is way riskier to support killing other beings than not to do that. Thatś all we need to know.

·
Registered
Defense, food, shelter, primitive medicine, and bushcraft. I think everything falls under those.
32 Posts
I disagrre with your interpretation. Man was created by God, and given dominion over all animals. I reject your entire premise. Especially since aminals will consume you!
Brother,

Pray for him. They are a lost soul following lies of the Devil. Romans 1, er al.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I disagrre with your interpretation. Man was created by God, and given dominion over all animals. I reject your entire premise. Especially since aminals will consume you!
Show me where it says that you SHOULD kill animals. Unless you can i think you agree that it is way safer not to kill.

·
Registered
Defense, food, shelter, primitive medicine, and bushcraft. I think everything falls under those.
32 Posts
Show me where it says that you SHOULD kill animals. Unless you can i think you agree that it is way safer not to kill.
The Bible is full of references to killing fatted calves, lambs, birds, etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
““You shall also have the bull brought before the tabernacle of meeting, and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands on the head of the bull. Then you shall kill the bull before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of meeting.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭29:10-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
““You shall also have the bull brought before the tabernacle of meeting, and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands on the head of the bull. Then you shall kill the bull before the Lord, by the door of the tabernacle of meeting.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭29:10-11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
How do you know it has not been changed to deceive humans? You can see evil all over the place so why could they not change the Bible?

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
But he/she/it has stated that they believe the Bible was written to deceive people. He/she/it quotes someone I've never heard of.
I believe it suggested that parts of the Bible could have been rewritten to deceive people.
A typical ploy of those who try to deceive people.

I don't know why but I have a hankering for a nice, juicy cheeseburger.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts