NO! NO! NO!!!! ok not just no but heck no!!!!
Bear grylls is a tard for giving people the idea that this MIGHT help.
1) salts in conectrated urine will draw out MORE water than you take in.
2) there are several substances in urine that are toxic to your body (ammonia, urea... etc.)
3) it will lead to a quicker and more painful death, seriously why dont you just eat snow while you are at it ...
if you MUST recover water from urine, you need a hole, a sheet of plastic, a can and a rock
dig hole, place can in center of hole, place urine in hole AROUND can, cover with plastic, place rock over can water will evaporate and condense on the plastic and follow the slope in the plastic to the rock where it will drip into the can for collection.