Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jalh6zdIeJES/

I'm certainly not suggesting people to not get vaccines. I do suggest making informed decisions.

I found it interesting that welfare recipients aren't given the tetanus shot but the rest of us are given it. Something that causes sterilization is given to the productive members of society but not ones who are a generational drain on the nation?

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Vaccines are a mixed bag. Denton is correct in making informed decisions. Caveat Emptor.

Sterilizing the productive and expanding to lowest segments of society is warped. The NAZIs did the opposite, destroyed the impoverished, non contributors and promoted large middle class families. Our government wants serfs to rule over. The Nazis wanted to dominate the world.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I wont get the COVID flu shot till its proven.. If at all.
Throughout History our government has given people all kinds of shots, diseases etc just to see what happens. Syphillis, remember that back in the early 1900s to black people.
Military people are used for seeing if things work too.
And during MERS or SARS 1, they did vaccine testing on 3rd world countrys, with poor results the news refused to let us know about.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
The owner of my company got his first shot last week. He asked me if I was going to get one. I told him I was going to wait and see if he falls to the floor frothing at the mouth and die in agonizing pain first. :devil: He didn't see the humor of my remark and walked off mumbling something about he should have fired me years ago. :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
The Nazis wanted to dominate the world.

You're too late. I went to college in Madison and I met those real deal Nazis. No arm bands or teeny moustaches, just loudmouthed, clueless students angry at the world and homework.

They must have been very smart, because I went to college for five years. These Nazi geniuses left college mid-way through their sophomore year. Yikes, they must have been smart.

(Get this. These spies are still working in Madison. If you go to a delicatessen after the place closes, you'll see these spies at work! They hide themselves in filthy aprons, their eyes are bloodshot and unless I'm wrong, they smell like urine. Yikes, these guys must be top-shelf Wehrmacht infiltrators...)

·
Registered
414 Posts
I find it interesting that in the middle of an established flu season, we have not heard an abundance
of flu cases. normally this time of year that is all we hear about. Dr. are not pushing the flu vaccine
at all. just the covid vaccine. there is a hidden agenda here, and I will never say what someone
should do with their lives, but please take the time to research this crap and make an informed
decision. talk with your doctors and nurses... there is a reason so many of them are saying that
they themselves will not be taking the vaccine.

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
I find it interesting that in the middle of an established flu season, we have not heard an abundance
of flu cases. normally this time of year that is all we hear about. Dr. are not pushing the flu vaccine
at all. just the covid vaccine. there is a hidden agenda here, and I will never say what someone
should do with their lives, but please take the time to research this crap and make an informed
decision. talk with your doctors and nurses... there is a reason so many of them are saying that
they themselves will not be taking the vaccine.
It's odd that hardly anyone is getting the flu this year. In fact many other ailments are significantly down.

John Hopkins did a study that wasn't up very long. It seems that deaths for other ailments such as heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc. are way down and covid deaths are up. The study showed that overall deaths remain about the year to year same. Needless to say this study was quickly removed by someone. Can't have info like this loose on the world.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
It's odd that hardly anyone is getting the flu this year. In fact many other ailments are significantly down.

John Hopkins did a study that wasn't up very long. It seems that deaths for other ailments such as heart attacks, cancer, strokes, etc. are way down and covid deaths are up. The study showed that overall deaths remain about the year to year same. Needless to say this study was quickly removed by someone. Can't have info like this loose on the world.
I think we had a video circulating for a very short time last year, where a Doctor was saying CDC guidelines instructed them to put Covid as cause of death, even if it was just symptoms, regardless of the real cause.. Kinda vague, but, we know the whole COVID was politicized.
Think of this. If you have an ailment, caused by military service. Lets says you die of heart attack, and you have medicine and care for it it due to Military service. Then your death cert says COVID killed you, not the heart disease.. Well, your family will be out of DIC the VA gives due to death being related to illness incurred in service.
I know I digressed, but politics are killing more people than a little virus.

Reactions: inceptor and Denton

·
Registered
414 Posts
And it will continue until the populace stands up and say go to hell. I will not mask up, I will not take the vaccine, I will not believe the lies!
until that day comes, we will be subject to the stupidity that is big government. lets regulate the sheeple, not big tech, the sheeple, not
big pharma, the sheeple, not insurance gouging.

·
Registered
763 Posts
What is really strange is Bill Gates interest in all of this...just kinda weird.
Really? You think it's strange that someone whose family (his dad) helped start planned parenthood to rid America of blacks, someone who pushed vaccines to poor countries that sterilize young girls and women, someone who has killed many poor people in poverty stricken countries with his vaccines, someone who pushes population control and decrease thereof, and someone whose family, and himself, don't take vaccines?

you can do a search of any of that and find it all...

Hmmm...

I don't think gates' interest in any of this is strange...I think it fits right in with him...oh, and all the farmland he's purchased too!

Peace,
Michael J.

·
Super Moderator
8,603 Posts
Really? You think it's strange that someone whose family (his dad) helped start planned parenthood to rid America of blacks, someone who pushed vaccines to poor countries that sterilize young girls and women, someone who has killed many poor people in poverty stricken countries with his vaccines, someone who pushes population control and decrease thereof, and someone whose family, and himself, don't take vaccines?

you can do a search of any of that and find it all...

Hmmm...

I don't think gates' interest in any of this is strange...I think it fits right in with him...oh, and all the farmland he's purchased too!

Peace,
Michael J.
You talked about searching. Gates has a TED Talk from years ago where he talks about over population. It's still up and out there. One of his cures is vaccinations. He states that by getting and keeping people healthy that it will solve the over population issue. It's an interesting listen.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Never knew the depth of Bill Gates and his Father into Eugenics.. Very interesting. Very sick too.

·
Registered
763 Posts
You talked about searching. Gates has a TED Talk from years ago where he talks about over population. It's still up and out there. One of his cures is vaccinations. He states that by getting and keeping people healthy that it will solve the over population issue. It's an interesting listen.
Yes, I know...I wasn't sure if @LetsGo was being serious or sarcastic....it's an easy search to see why gates is an evil b*stard!

SO much negative gates info: https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-conspiracy-economics/satans-archangel-bill-gates-preparing-final-assault-upon-all-humanity

Peace,
Michael J.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was dad-gummed serious, that boy is a piece of dung! I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire - and someday, he will be!

·
Registered
5,859 Posts

Reactions: LetsGo
1 - 19 of 19 Posts