Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Season 2 (2012) starts on Nov 4th 2012. Another on Nov 13th and then Nov 20th. Hopefully they won't script too much on this season. Regardless of the negative comments from sheeple, I find this enjoyable to watch, as well as the ratings are through the roof with the past shows. I guess the old say of "if you don't know much about something, then you become scared". I guess thats where the negative comments come from. Anyways, thumbs up in my book.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I agree, I like watching the show for ideas for does and don'ts, The show has shown me some useful ideas. But on the other hand some people are just....well they are very prepared.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks Apocalypse for clearing that up

·
Registered
640 Posts
I sort of like the crazies... it makes what I'm doing look reasonable to my wife. :)

Reactions: mano3 and shotlady

·
Registered
36 Posts
I enjoy watching for the DONT'S! but ocassionly there are some good ideas and i jot them down in my "book of woe" things like how to make biomass logs. Other than that it gives me a good laugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.