Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
I saw the first show. Half a million, how many of us can afford that. Since it is for his business, I wonder if it is a complete tax write off. That bunker was the size of my house.

· Registered
369 Posts
Wife 1.0 said:
There are some things that bug me about the show. (the deep earth bunkers specifically) They are made out of steel...I thought concrete was better in a NBC type of attack? I hate the white hatches on them why not scream "HEY THERE'S A BUNKER IN HERE WITH FOOD AND SUCH!!!" (really have they never heard of camo-rocks, dirt, brush?) Having a super blast door doesn't do much when someone can sabotage your air tube/vent and or dig up and steal your generator or sabotage your septic system. If they think you have food and are starving they'll do whatever to get you to open that blast door and come out...

Bottom line if it's a bunker it needs to be COMPLETELY hidden from the public ie where no one knows where it is or that it's even there! (the one guy using it in his class instruction what a BAD idea.)

BTW, thanks for posting the doomsday bunker/prepper shows I don't have Natgeo or Discovery... :)

Wife 1.0
I was thinking the same thing. These people spend a fortune on these bunkers and nothing says "come and get me" like pipes sticking out of the ground and a big white hatch door.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.