Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm just uploading the first episode to my tube channel now.

Looks like an excellent series, I hope this post is in the correct place, if not could you move it and reword it to your satisfaction please Survival, thanks.

Big thanks to acidlittle for the shout out on one of his vids, thanks man, I received loads of new subs shortly after the shout out, do you want a shout out in the description of this vid mate?, I have a sneaking fancy this vid will get thousands of views, only thing is it may be a copyright infringement, so don't want to bring attention to anybody incase they get into trouble, but if anybody wants a shout out on this vid just let me know.

Thanks again acid, Peter.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, im uploading them for people to watch, but im with you guys, I think the series is pants to be fair, deep earth bunkers just dig a hole and drop their product in it, I would want a concrete breathable base, not just dropped on top of soil, would want a concrete reinforced roof on top of the bunker, water proof insulated sides, septic tank, emergancy exits etc etc etc, I could go on, for the price they ask, you should be getting alot more, all they are doing realy is dropping a $1500 shipping container into the ground and asking people $75,000 for it, as for that tsunami pod, it would defo just get crushed, nah, poor series just advertising one company.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
People are spending massive amounts of money to have a bunker 3 hours drive away, if you have that sort of cash, why not just sell up and move home?, the bunkers are poor quality imo, and they are just dropped in a hole and covered up with soil.

If I could have a bunker, it would have to be mega close to my property or in my property so I could get in it at short notice, I wouldn't want it just dumped in the ground, I would want a concrete base for the bunker to sit on, reinforced concrete walls and ceiling before they even started back filling, if you are spending the money these people are, they should be getting better quality, and a better service,I'd want the entrance, escape hatches and air vents all concealed, like I have said in previous posts, a 40ft shipping container fitted properly with all the nbc filters and everything would cost a bloody fraction of what underground bunkers are charging.

Wish I had that sort of money to blow on a bunker :D

If it goes nuclear, I will just duck and cover, like what the U.S. government used to tell everybody, it seemed to work for the turtle :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.