Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOOMSDAY BOOK !

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE!

The original "Domesday" book commissioned by William the Conqueror in 1085, published 1086.
After defeating the last Saxon king, King Harold @ the Battle of Hastings, his army ransacked and pillaged and burned crops all the surrounding cities of London until London surrendered and crowned William King. After putting down rebellions for a few years and killing so many people there was nobody left to bury the dead, he figured out he better tax everyone left alive and so a survey and book was commissioned listing every manor in every county of the whole of England. People, crops, oxen, lakes, livestock, salt pans, everything was contained in the book.

The Modern day "book" is commissioned by the NSA PRISM surveillance program in Bluffdale, Utah. Everything on the internet is tapped and recorded at the undersea transatlantic fiber optic cable by devices set in place by deep water submarines. A huge data storage complex records everything everyone ever did liked purchased talked about.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
MikeyP,
Someone pointed out your one word posts the other day and I can't help but notice that you do that often. It cracks me up for some reason.
For the sweet passionate juicy pass it around keep some for yourself love of the almighty god lord of all things holy, I just wish he'd tell us what he really thought.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Gotta love a judge that knows the constitution!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts