Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Ha! my point is proven once again!!! Being liberal is a mental disorder...

Reactions: Murphy

·
Registered
928 Posts
seeing how I cannot edit my post I guess I will have to use up more space...

I heard George and Weezy were "moving on up" but never knew that they moved all the way up to our founding father!!

Reactions: Murphy

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I got shoes older than that girl. The republicans didn;t win by voter suppression, they won by Presidential suppression. They cockblocked Obama and congress to a standstill to make Dems look like do-nothing party. It worked. The Republicans are good at this game. They used Ken Starr on Clinton. Trixy Hobbits.

Dunno about that other stuff.

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
it would be one thing if she were cute, but what is it with liberal girls do they all have to look like the Hillarybeaste

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Dumb bitch has no clue. She has never seen a hard day in her life.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I Love the Nuge!!! I was going to write him in on the next president election but I decided that I will write myself in... If I was elected this country would be a way different place!!

All illegal's would be forced back across the border.
the middle east would be a sheet of glass, with the exception of Israel.
all Dem's would have to be tested for mental illness and placed in institutions that could deal with their kind of mental defect
all Chinese imports would stop and we would rebuild America from the ground up...

Ok, maybe I couldnt do all that but I am pretty button happy so you may want to keep me away from that one!!!

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
We are not Done yet but darn sure getting close to the last turn around. Scary thing is I use to find at least some common ground with Liberals . Not any more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
always interesting when a foreigner comes to this country and then believes she/he/it can impose his/her/its demented ideas on the american people.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
What really truly sickens me about this idiocy, is that were this to cause an accidental discharge and death at a school, they would stand on the bodies to continue preaching that they were right all along.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts