Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Raw TV, the makers of the hit Discovery show Gold Rush, are searching for individuals to take part in an exciting new project.

Do you think you embody the spirit of the American pioneer? Are you fed up with the world you live in today and envisage another - better - way to live? Could you see yourself creating and leading a new community, outside the borders of society, built with the frontier grit of your forefathers? If you are passionate about your beliefs and want to share them, not only with those who join you, but also with a TV audience, I would love to talk to you.

Whether this sounds like something you are planning immediately or is a long term dream, please email your contact details and a brief description of your plans to [email protected]

Thank you!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Nice post. That being said, NEVER give your information to anyone unless you are entirely sure of whom and what they really are. The admins of this site will never ask for your information, if you are unsure about an ad or user, please message the mods or admins to verify.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
thanks for your prompt response and verification, security for our users is our foremost concern. Good luck with the show and hopefully we can generate some good leads for you. Do drop by to let us know when it airs!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I got a message from RAW yesterday. They read my old thread about starting a community. I've spoken to the board of directors and they're very interested. We've verified the legitimacy through the RAW website before we spoke. Glad to know Prepperforums has our back too. We'll be contacting RAW tonight with our information.
That being said... Been gone a while working on the project and the degree but it's good to be back. Hey Leon!

·
Registered
93 Posts
This is interesting to me. I think I might send my info to you guys. It not like people don't know where I am already. That part of SHTF doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi MountainMan,
This is Mia from Raw TV. We are looking forward to hearing from you! We are currently in the office and will be here until about 7 PM EST. The sooner we can speak to you, the better!

If you could send us an email at [email protected] at your soonest convenience, we can set up a time to talk and learn more about you and your project.

Thanks,
Mia
Raw TV Casting

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
OK check this out. My channel, The Wealth Around Us, is featuring the first teaser video on this show and it is pretty epic. Seriously, I will be putting myself out there for this (and I am a reclusive sumbitch) just to watch this show. This looks damn cool and just may spark a big upswing in survival / sustainable culture for most of the US. I have a lot of ideas and a big will to see this show done for the greater good. The crew doing this has several established shows under their belt and I for one would probably watch this straight away. I am a big fan of the survival shows done tastefully and it looks like this crew can do it. This just might kick prepping and permaculture into the mainstream after media hammering like doomsday preppers and man vs wild as we've seen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Leon,
Thanks so much for sharing this trailer! This is, indeed, the (awesome) trailer of the project we're putting together. We hope this inspires more of you to contact us so you can be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience with us.

Thanks,
Mia
Raw TV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts