Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is patriot nation's thought
:Just a scenario here : The govt shuts down, a false happens on a historical monument, maybe two(since no one is there) one that gets martial law declared ... And bam.He would have full reign. It would meet the deadlines for FEMA to be stocked, foreign troops to be here, and I think 85% of our active duty military is off Am.soil. All while the random liberal is angry and scared wanting violence to anything Republican. I know it may be "out there" but it never hurts to play through scenarios. God and country -SB

·
Registered
91 Posts
You may have some typos above that make it difficult to read.
Martial law...I bet against it. That SOB is too lazy to want ML. What would he do with it...it would mean actually being involved. This guy has literally done nothing. Its the Dem party that has run loose. That SOB did not write Obamacare or any other legislation. He is simply the figure head of the dem party. They put him up there so that they would get 93% of the black vote. And in doing so demonstrated for all to see how racist blacks are.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did you see today where he says the gov is the largest employee. I know he meant to say employer. shut the ****ing thing down its broke. I have enough money to float my kids in the marines. and you know, that's a group he really should pay.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
The House and the Senate did have the common sense to fund the military last week regardless of what else happens, so your boys are rightfully covered.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Bring it on! This always happens with a democratic President. I survived the furlough under Clinton and I will survive this one because I'm what is considered essential personnel. 60% of the government is considered essential so even with a shut down your not really going to notice anything unless say you go to a National Park.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Bring it on! This always happens with a democratic President. I survived the furlough under Clinton and I will survive this one because I'm what is considered essential personnel. 60% of the government is considered essential so even with a shut down your not really going to notice anything unless say you go to a National Park.
Oh, we'll notice! All those food stamp recipients who are going to be going hungry won't do that for long before they start robbin and stealin like wild!

·
Registered
18 Posts
This is such not a crisis. I doubt anyone not employed by the Fed will even notice. I certainly didn't the last time.

Funny story - the wife is a fed employee, when the sequester ended and her funding was restored, her colleagues complained at about going back to work on Friday's because they were digging the 3 day weekends.

They just don't get it....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not gonna happen. Those benefits are funded years in advance. Even on the news last night the admin stated that SS and FS would not be affected.
So THAT'S why bama doesn't mind this happening! His supporters will still get their free handouts just fine.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
So THAT'S why bama doesn't mind this happening! His supporters will still get their free handouts just fine.
And as they say there it is the final answer.

Reactions: BigCheeseStick

·
Registered
24,344 Posts
Most would not even notice were it not for news stations dutifully airing D.C. Theater.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've got hidey holes for my guns. Let them try. Of course, it would be the National Gaurd doing what they are told to do. I would guess that the Gaurdsmen in this area would say "Didn't find a single gun here." except for the ones who shouldn't have guns. I know several of the Gaurdsmen and I know they have good heads on their shoulders. Would they go against orders? All depends on how much sense they make, I think. And who would know the difference.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
this is patriot nation's thought
:Just a scenario here : The govt shuts down, a false happens on a historical monument, maybe two(since no one is there) one that gets martial law declared ... And bam.He would have full reign. It would meet the deadlines for FEMA to be stocked, foreign troops to be here, and I think 85% of our active duty military is off Am.soil. All while the random liberal is angry and scared wanting violence to anything Republican. I know it may be "out there" but it never hurts to play through scenarios. God and country -SB
Let's see, 850,000 federal employees furloughed, The rest (FEMA, DHS, ect) not getting paid. I can't speak for every other federal employee, but I'm not feeling real motivated to do anything right now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts