Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably the wrong thread for this but I couldn't find a good one elsewhere.

I've enjoyed my time here with you guys and appreciate you all over-looking my shameless attempts to plug my store. :cool:

With that in mind and with the holidays here I talked to my business partner and have arranged a discount code for any prepperforums member to get 10% off any order (and still take advantage of our free shipping over $99 offer [we only ship within the US] ).

Coupon code at checkout: pf10xmas

If you don't see anything you or your friends need, check back often because we add new items daily.

Black River Outpost - Hope For The Best, Plan For The Worst

Also feel free to contact us with any questions at all: [email protected] or me personally at [email protected]

Thanks guys! (...and by "guys" I also mean gals)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ok Rob, I checked out your web site and was impressed.

I just ordered 900 rounds of Federal 5.56mm 62gr SC FMJ-BT Penetrator with free shipping, I'll let everyone know how the order goes.

I found your prices very reasonable on other items which I didn't need.

If my order shows up I'll give positive feed back here.

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Rob Roy,
Very nice web store. I've forwarded the link to your store to some of my buddies. Good prices on Magpul Mags.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Montana, I appreciate your business and will take care of your order personally. I'll make sure it ships first thing Monday.

Thank you Slippy. That's helpful. If they order anything have them put in the notes their friends of Slippy and I'll take extra good care of them.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Okay I ordered some stuff and got the discount. Nice prices on many things. Nice website too.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ok Rob, I checked out your web site and was impressed.

I just ordered 900 rounds of Federal 5.56mm 62gr SC FMJ-BT Penetrator with free shipping, I'll let everyone know how the order goes.

I found your prices very reasonable on other items which I didn't need.

If my order shows up I'll give positive feed back here.
Received my shipment today, really reasonable shipping time, and as advertised!

I haven't shot any of the loads but as they are Federal Lake City Stock I will assume their usual performance.

2 thumbs up

Oh and of course I am donating these to charity, just in case you are wondering.

Reactions: Rob Roy

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Ours showed up today as well. We are very satisfied also!

So, ya'll go buy stuff from Rob Roy now. :)

Reactions: Rob Roy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts