Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Mod Squad
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See Leon, that's the thing, right?

No, I don't know anything other than what is in this video. I don't want to be the kid who cries wolf here, but I'm not easily rattled and this gives me the chills. Something about it just has that ring of truth. But yeah, I've been wrong before, will be again, so who knows?

One detail that stuck me is that it mentions a dip in precious metals prices in the spring, and that's what we saw. This might not mean anything, but then again, it might.

On the other hand, if true, wouldn't they have taken the video down one way or another? Maybe they are counting on the fact that it's such a wild story that nobody will believe it.

Anyway, I thought it was worth a look. I really don't know what to make of it.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
that's what I figured. I mean the saddest truth about any of the nutjobs out there with free access to youtube in the conspiracy bin are all operating off one or two good pieces of intel.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I think it is important for every one to understand that if you put a report together that is written like a horoscope or a fortune cookie, that it will find a grain of truth and commonality for every one who reads it.

THAT IS THE INTENT.

We are operating with out a doomsday date write now, there are no year 2000 or Myan calander end dates for the prepper web sites to capitalize on selling food storage containers and what not.

Every one including my self need to "Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is" MAX

Having emotional swings based on secret insiders is the worst thing that a prepper can react to.

Stick to a plan for prepping, work towards it steady as you go, there will be no warning if and when your favorite acronym comes. I.E. SHTF EOTWAWKI

"Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.…"

All of the sure signs are there, "This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast,"

"Then I beheld all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun: because though a man labor to seek it out, yet he shall not find it; yes farther; though a wise man think to know it, yet shall he not be able to find it."

GOOD LUCK FOLKS.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Regardless we know DHS is up to no good.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
About a year ago the rather robust "Cal - Gun" forum had someone post "A Family Member in DHS" said SHTF was right around the corner; and the material sounds just like that being read/stated in the first 30 seconds of video one. Maybe it was brought up to date a little but its still pretty lame to me. I just prep and don't have to worry about when.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
NASA too, what do they need a swat team for? Do they cool pulse rifles and cameras in their helmets like Aliens?
Remember watching launches where trespassers were caught on site if terrorists wanted to get a lot of coverage for an attack NASA would be a good place to start. If security was inadequate then everybody would ask why are we always reactive instead of proactive?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
That there's no good going on seems obvious. That there's a large political, governmental group working to change the country for the betterment of government and the elite is obvious and has been so for some time. That there has been large amounts of tax money spent on very questionable things and the continued militarization of our local and federal police agencies is obvious. That our leadership has openingly labeled particular Americans as potential terrorists and enemies to the country, meaning them, as they see themselves as the country and the rest of the people as subjects, is obvious. That this video portrayal has any real fact to events unfolding like it as portrayed is very questionable.

I honestly don't know how it will unfold, but I do believe it will unfold in time, and that everything and everyone will not simply fall in line. Local police are part of a community. Not all, but many are very much against anything like this and will not simply fall in line, same as our military troops. It will effect their families and future as much as anyone elses. A fight will happen if something like comes down and the country will burn for a while. If it does I hope I can do some good and be standing there when those behind it are hung high from a tall tree for all to see and remember. If I die fighting though, I'll be content enough.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts