Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not make this as a joke it is real. DHS tells you how to protect your self. Now your free to try this if you like. I wish you luck and will pray for you.
I chose the none PC option.
You paid for this.

Reactions: SIGP220

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
DURR ok let me get this straight.

That guy Janet Napolitano thinks I should first piss myself, then go run and hide and arm myself with a pair of scissors? E-GAD please tell me what the hell her department thinks it's keeping safe in the homeland. Do they actually believe that line of shit?

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DURR ok let me get this straight.

That guy Janet Napolitano thinks I should first piss myself, then go run and hide and arm myself with a pair of scissors? E-GAD please tell me what the hell her department thinks it's keeping safe in the homeland. Do they actually believe that line of shit?
Yep, That is what they are hoping you do when they kick your door in.
And they of course doubled down on Veterans being number one threat to America

Reactions: SIGP220 and Fuzzee

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They tried to pawn that duck and cover under the desk stuff off on us 50 years ago.
Shut your phone off but call 911 how does that work?

Reactions: Fuzzee and inceptor

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Sheep in training.
No thanks DHS... as far as I'm concerned, as "active shooter" is an "active target".
Woof!

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
No active shooter event has been foiled or stopped except by someone with a weapon in the last fifteen or so years. Go ahead, everyone dial 911. Let's see high school 1100 students and faculty that ought to just about swamp the 911 center's ability to handle any emergency. In all fairness to the folks that put the video together, it's based on the "gun free zone" concept. I.E. no law abiding person would ever bring a gun into a "gun free zone". And for the most part they are right. Course it doesn't stop the badguys from bringing one in and shooting up the place.

·
Registered
72 Posts
HOLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing that lets me know that vid was NOT made by the UK government is the accent on the voice over and the fact that the police are using M4 type weapons rather than G36 or MP5 type weapons.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
They forgot the part about the body cavity search after exiting the building when in police control for safety of the officers to know their not the shooter hiding explosives or a handgun in their ass, acting like an innocent.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
"As you're exiting the building, raise your hands, spread your fingers and say BAAAAAAAAA"

Reactions: survival

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Houston PD put something similar out a few years back - Run Hide Fight...

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They forgot the part about the body cavity search after exiting the building when in police control for safety of the officers to know their not the shooter hiding explosives or a handgun in their ass, acting like an innocent.
Where you been lately?
I need a stripped upper receiver for an Adams Arm just the receiver not the whole upper. Accident damaged one. Any leads would be helpful.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Considering the ridiculousness of the current anti-gun climate in which we are living, I wonder if the scrapbooking scissors I have with 12 inch long blades and a pointy end would be too scary looking and would bring on a ban of all assault scissors.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Kiddies, there's a reason Samuel Colt and his fine equipment are not allowed in the "Rock, Paper, Scissors Game."

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Take them apart and duct tape each to the end of a broom or mop handle and you'll have 2 nice spears
That might work but still it is bring pointy things to a gun fight.
I not as down on the video as some might think. I just found it interesting they left out defending your self. The last thing DHS wants is an American that is willing to defend them self.
I can see it now DHS moving in the point man joking with the second in the stack I wonder how many scissors they got in there. As they bring their brand new AR's to the ready.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
We all know that we will be carring a gun and are not affraid to use it but the fact of the matter is most city folk do not carry a gun so their left to their devices. Think of this traing for a person to young to carry a gun or not allowed by rules and laws. It's better than nothing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts