Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And now for something good for a change.....

BREAKING: DeSantis signs law keeping males out of female sports in Florida
'Athletic teams or sports designated for females, women, or girls may not be open to students of the male sex,' the new law reads.
Tue Jun 1, 2021 - 12:31 pm EST
TALLAHASSEE, June 1, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Florida became the latest state to protect women’s sports for actual women Monday, as Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a new law that will exclude biological males who claim transgender status from competing with the opposite sex in sex-specific athletic programs.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,630 Posts
Well done Florida!
I expect the lawsuits to roll in soon. Hopefully your judges are as strong as your governor.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the absolute *%^#show that is coming in the veil of the Summer Olympics.
When that hideous man steps up on the stage for the women's heavyweight lifting competition, and absolutely crushes biological women on the international stage, maybe the world will finally receive the slap across they face they've needed for the past 5 years.
Or the most miserable display in sports we will ever see will take place where that cretin will stand atop the 1st place podium with a gold medal around his neck, and the feckless masses will clap and cheer at the feet of the murderer of women's sports.

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
The “activists “ are already pitching a hissy fit.
We have the best governor in the land.
Pay attention to this man, I fully expect him to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024, and Trump will be his biggest backer.
Just watch.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,630 Posts
Desantis is my pick for the GOP POTUS candidate in 2024 if Trump does not run again. A Trump/Desantis ticket would be golden.
I think this is the exact ticket we'll see.
Trump has the name, DeSantis will use the VP spot to garner more recognition, and then run for the top spot in 2028 with the Trump Train campaigning for him.
What goes around, comes around, libbies!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts