Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DeSantis Holsters are low cost American made but they sure do work. I had give my son the one that fit my SR9C. Today I found a new one on the rack.
If you want a low cost but very good Holster they may be for you. This is a Tuck version. The leather forms well to the weapon as you use it. The cant is adjustable.
sr9c (3).JPG

·
Registered
201 Posts
I carry my LC9 in one daily. I like it better than the Crossbreed and my Glock 17. Plus it was 25.00 instead of 65.00 Very confortable!!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have to admit, I'm a Bianchi fan for comfort and durability. My CC guns are small to medium framed and the Model 7 Shadow Pancake just seems to fit me regardless of the carry de jour. If there's a downside, it's that they're made in Mexico rather than the US.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
I have a left handed desantis. I like it. My only wish is that the leather around the trigger guard was stiffer. I don't reholster much so I'm ok with it. If I need to remove the fun for what ever reason I remove it within the holster. Safer.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I have been using Desantis holsters for years and have had really good luck with them. I recently broke the paddle on my paddle holster and e-mailed Desantis to buy a replacement. They sent me a new one free of charge, can't beat that. That holster was 7 years old when it broke and I explained that in my e-mail but they sent a brand new paddle anyway.

-Infidel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts