Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,808 Posts

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
@Cricket - count the number of P/F plugs!

By the way, you need to sit in for me when I'm out, next month. You know the topic.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Thank you Denton! I couldn't have done it without you or joadams4676! I have to tell you, the joadams4676 was a stab in the dark, but hey, I'm a winner now!

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? Seems we are two people separated by a common language.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Huh? Seems we are two people separated by a common language.
My guess was joadams4676 as someone who you hoped was going to listen to the show. I thought maybe you meant JammerSix but that would have been too obvious!

Fangfarrier

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
My guess was joadams4676 as someone who you hoped was going to listen to the show. I thought maybe you meant JammerSix but that would have been too obvious!

Fangfarrier

Sigh.
I am slow.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
What did Mister Ed say to Wilbur when Ed had a cold? He said "Sorry I'm a little hoarse."

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
LOL!! Wilber!

This as a fun show to make and was worthy of hearing. Glad you listened. Wanna bet who I think didn't listen? He's probably afraid we'll one day be on FNC. :vs_laugh:

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
I think Denton makes a very good point. Separation of church and state was meant to protect religious freedom, not to hinder it.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
I think Denton makes a very good point. Separation of church and state was meant to protect religious freedom, not to hinder it.

"Separation of church and state" is not in the clause. Here is the clause:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

Sounds like I am nit-picking, but look at how we got to where we are today. It happened by the Destroyers twisting words and phrases. When the good uses the words and phrases of the evil, the good loses its own language.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts

"Separation of church and state" is not in the clause. Here is the clause:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

Sounds like I am nit-picking, but look at how we got to where we are today. It happened by the Destroyers twisting words and phrases. When the good uses the words and phrases of the evil, the good loses its own language.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts