·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: bigwheel

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
I can't tell everyone how much fun it is to hang out with Sas.

At the same time, I try to remember we are representing prepperforums in the pod-world. I try to remember.

Really; I try.

·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My apologies to @Targetshooter. I referred to him during the show as Troubleshooter. Drugs are bad Mkay.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
lmao , that's a good nic , it's cool Sasquatch no apologies needed .

·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I going to put on my clown suit and pour me a shot before I listen. :vs_laugh:
Don't forget the big floppy shoes. And pour two shots. The more you drink the better we sound (hey, I just found the shows new motto).

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
Sea nettle at night. Beautiful but painful creatures. Remember to treat the sting by washing the area with salt water and not fresh water. Vinegar and baking soda are also good treatments.

MuhroomJellyfishside.jpg

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
the show was great , troubleshooter = targetshooter ,, lmao , you guys are great , can't wait to join in on the fun .

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Ok..can you give a memory jogger on how many preppers it takes to screw in a light bulb? Cant believe I done forgot that. The old memory apparently aint what it used to be.

·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok..can you give a memory jogger on how many preppers it takes to screw in a light bulb? Cant believe I done forgot that. The old memory apparently aint what it used to be.
1 to screw it in and 12 other annonomous guys to tell him why he should go to solar and then they argue over the best way to install solar.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Dang this sounds a lot like coomp bbq cooks. They demand a person taste a nasty rib..then when you say it tastes like sheet..they start trying to explain how everybody loves it and how they cook it. Learned early on...everything is wonderful.

·
Registered
452 Posts
For whatever reason I couldn't stream this one. It would stream for about 45 seconds and then stop and loose it's place. Finally just downloaded it, any one else have this problem? The previous ones have worked fine for me.

·
Super Moderator
9,359 Posts
For whatever reason I couldn't stream this one. It would stream for about 45 seconds and then stop and loose it's place. Finally just downloaded it, any one else have this problem? The previous ones have worked fine for me.
Me too but I hit refresh. The play/pause button went away but I could still listen to it.

·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems like a problem with the Podomatic site. I'm going to look into it and we may have to eventually switch to another service.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts