1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Indian themed Easter dinner? Your sister is...different.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
McMasters says North Korea situation "coming to a head." Hawaiian lawmakers are wanting to update plans about nuclear attack out of concerns over North Korea.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Oh, and regarding my on the job injury, I just got off the phone with Laura, from HR. Laura from HR called to see if I was OK, did I need to see a doctor and was there anything I needed.
I have to say, I was really impressed with that.
I guess I should stop referring to HR as inhumane resources, huh?

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and regarding my on the job injury, I just got off the phone with Laura, from HR. Laura from HR called to see if I was OK, did I need to see a doctor and was there anything I needed.
Don't be so gullible. They are doing that to get a feeling for whether or not you're going to sue. They are protecting their own ass.

·
Registered
11,945 Posts
Don't be so gullible. They are doing that to get a feeling for whether or not you're going to sue. They are protecting their own ass.
Denton knows better. I have been upper management in a corporate world, and am telling you without exception .... HR is corporate damage control.

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Denton knows better. I have been upper management in a corporate world, and am telling you without exception .... HR is corporate damage control.
Would a former Teamsters shop steward understand what HR is? Oh, yeah.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts