Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
8,068 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Wow @Inor , you sound 25 :)
So I always thought your name sounded like eenor, I guess I was wrong.
At almost 50, I'll take that as a compliment.

Reactions: TG

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
Nice one fellas... How about getting Cricket, TG and Mish on the air. Let's see what they have to say about what's going on...
I am 100% with that!
@Cricket is an avid hiker and camper. We could spend hours with her.
@TG lived through a nation that crumbled and had to revive itself. She has been through what a lot of us think is reason for prepping. On top of that, her observation of American politics is that of an outsider. That would be refreshing.
@Mish is an enigma. Those of us who have been here for a while have wanted to know more about this mysterious woman.

My suggestion? Y'all PM these ladies and force them to come on the podcast with us!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I am 100% with that!
@Cricket is an avid hiker and camper. We could spend hours with her.
@TG lived through a nation that crumbled and had to revive itself. She has been through what a lot of us think is reason for prepping. On top of that, her observation of American politics is that of an outsider. That would be refreshing.
@Mish is an enigma. Those of us who have been here for a while have wanted to know more about this mysterious woman.

My suggestion? Y'all PM these ladies and force them to come on the podcast with us!
I think y'all need to dedicate a night to absurdity (beyond what we explored yesterday) and invite Will to explain his experiments connecting batteries to his brain. :devil:

·
Registered
11,804 Posts
Good show guys. Funny, I was somehow thinking @Inor would have a deeper voice with a drawl. :laugh: I agree with the general discussion regarding the Trump administration. My original misgivings concerning Trump and the reason he was not my first, second, or third choice has not been alieviated over the past few days.

I think @TG would bring an interesting perspective to the show as well. Willie 2 on the other hand.............well, maybe if you put him and @Slippy on the same show at the same time, in the same room, with guns. :devil:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Good show guys. Funny, I was somehow thinking @Inor would have a deeper voice with a drawl. :laugh: I agree with the general discussion regarding the Trump administration. My original misgivings concerning Trump and the reason he was not my first, second, or third choice has not been alieviated over the past few days.

I think @TG would bring an interesting perspective to the show as well. Willie 2 on the other hand.............well, maybe if you put him and @Slippy on the same show at the same time, in the same room, with guns. :devil:
I tried to tell the guys, when they first brought this idea up, that I do not have a voice for radio. They would not listen.

Then Denton told me that Squatch does not even have a "beep" button, so I would have to self-censor. (I guess they are a low-budget operation.) So you will have to wait until the next time I am in Houston to get the full Inor effect. But I do know a pretty good Brazilian Steak place there, so we can tear a hole through the Houston Yuppie set.

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I tried to tell the guys, when they first brought this idea up, that I do not have a voice for radio. They would not listen.

Then Denton told me that Squatch does not even have a "beep" button, so I would have to self-censor. (I guess they are a low-budget operation.) So you will have to wait until the next time I am in Houston to get the full Inor effect. But I do know a pretty good Brazilian Steak place there, so we can tear a hole through the Houston Yuppie set.
No one needs a "radio voice" anymore. That went out with Rick Dees in the 80's. As long as you have something compelling to say that people want to listen to that's all that matters.

We are a low budget operation but I don't have a bleep but because we don't need one. Podcast and Internet radio are like the Wild West. It isn't regulated by the FCC (yet). I have no problem dropping F bombs right and left but @Denton thinks we need to be good boys and do a family show. That guy is such a skirt!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,231 Posts
No one needs a "radio voice" anymore. That went out with Rick Dees in the 80's. As long as you have something compelling to say that people want to listen to that's all that matters.

We are a low budget operation but I don't have a bleep but because we don't need one. Podcast and Internet radio are like the Wild West. It isn't regulated by the FCC (yet). I have no problem dropping F bombs right and left but @Denton thinks we need to be good boys and do a family show. That guy is such a skirt!

Nope, not a skirt.

Howard Stern is an undisciplined skirt.

I struggle with profanity. It's reinforced where I work. Not proud of it. Not going to "broadcast" profanity and not gonna be a part of doing it.

Our society and culture is a soup sandwich as it is, and am not going to reinforce negative parts of it.

·
Super Moderator
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope, not a skirt.

Howard Stern is an undisciplined skirt.

I struggle with profanity. It's reinforced where I work. Not proud of it. Not going to "broadcast" profanity and not gonna be a part of doing it.

Our society and culture is a soup sandwich as it is, and am not going to reinforce negative parts of it.
Correction: Howard Stern is a RICH undisciplined skirt.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts