Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Fun podcast!
I don't touch dairy or anything processed but I do like Jalapeños raw, drowned in Sriracha.

All the joking aside, I wish Trump saved his missiles and instead directed them at ISIS.

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fun podcast!
I don't touch dairy or anything processed but I do like Jalapeños raw, drowned in Sriracha.

All the joking aside, I wish Trump saved his missiles and instead directed them at ISIS.
I hope you prep toilet paper. Lot's and LOT'S of toilet paper.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Russia suspends the 2015 memorandum of understanding regarding safety of flight over Syria due the Tomahawk strike.

This greatly increases the chances of accidental (or intentional) military engagement between the U.S. and Russia.

Brilliant. With no investigation, with nothing more than a superficial glance at the incident, Tomahawks were launched and here we are.

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Russia suspends the 2015 memorandum of understanding regarding safety of flight over Syria due the Tomahawk strike.

This greatly increases the chances of accidental (or intentional) military engagement between the U.S. and Russia.

Brilliant. With no investigation, with nothing more than a superficial glance at the incident, Tomahawks were launched and here we are.
Putin has to do something as to not look weak. I think it'll all blow over in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Denton
1 - 17 of 17 Posts