Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PREPARATION "H" for HALLOWEEN!

This week we give you a scary Halloween version of our show. First we'll walk you through the Zombie Apocalypse then we'll see what happens when Denton and Sas turn into monsters and finally we'll end the show with an Old Timey Radio Play just like you might have heard on the radio many years ago.

Please note, Denton and Sasquatch are not actors and will be making total fools of themselves (more so than usual). This weeks podcast is purely for fun and we hope you enjoy!

PF Show 15 | Hobbies Podcasts | PodOmatic

Here's a link to our previous podcasts:

http://www.prepperforums.net/forum/books-videos-media-podcasts/35865-denton-sasquatch-podcast-links.html

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I would love to have proof that zombies are real . the show was cool , funny , fits you two to a tee.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
For gods sake don't quit your day jobs and move to Hollywood. Seriously, so silly it put a smile on my face this am after a bad night. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For gods sake don't quit your day jobs and move to Hollywood. Seriously, so silly it put a smile on my face this am after a bad night. Thanks guys.
Good deal. We make fools of ourselves to brighten y'alls day. Mission accomplished.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.

·
Super Moderator
3,720 Posts
Sorry guys, I haven't had a chance to listen yet. I am burning the candle at both ends, and am busier than a one armed paper hanger. I have been popping in to look for spam and that is about it. I promise when I finish this project I will be back and you will all wish I was busy again.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I loved it! Very funny! Especially loved the part where Sas was explaining the traits of "real" zombies. :vs_smirk:

Reactions: Denton and Annie
1 - 20 of 36 Posts