·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
9,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It must have really sucked. Nobody has commented, yet.
Admittingly not our best but Podomatic is telling me it has only had two listens. Give it a day.

But hey, everyone is definitely going to want to hear the Halloween show. It will be "Prepper" involved but most importantly it will be fun. Which in this day and age is needed. Not to mention we are going to make total fools of ourselves for your listening pleasure.

·
Registered
11,958 Posts
Okay ...... As I am always looking for the behind the scenes facts and the real story "in between the lines" ...... here is what you need to know from this weeks revelations of prepperism:

Squatch secretly wants to be a "real" southerner.

Slippy Bites

A public acknowledgement that most men have participated in back room or locker room banter. It is not meant for public consumption. (psst ... that's why it is called backroom/locker room banter)

Denton's new amplified mic sucks. (A Watchman suspects he has actually borrowed a local HS cheerleader's mega horn and her bloomers to use/wear during the podcast)

The show is really not rated PG13.

·
Registered
7,617 Posts
Hi, guys. Decent show, looking forward to Preparation H. The new mic sounds like you're speaking into a rain barrel. Not a fan.

Here's an idea for a show segment. What short-term effect will a Trump or Clinton victory have on peoples investments, bank accounts, IRAs, and like that there? How do we prep for it? You guys seem to have good business sense, your opinion would be noted.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
A short but sweet one .

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,346 Posts

·
Registered
7,617 Posts

·
Registered
24,346 Posts
VOX is just a generic term for "voice activated microphone". You said you were concerned with background noise, I thought it might be worth considering.
Oh, OK. Our helicopters have VOX as an option on the ICS box. There's a small lag in the activation so the pilots have a habit of starting out a sentence with, "uh...". I imagine the commercial mics that are VOX mics are better. I'll check it out - thanks!

·
Administrator
2,756 Posts
I miss shopping at the Piggly Wiggly. :tango_face_grin:

The microphone is clear but it seems to have a bit of echo, as if you were talking inside a concert hall or closet, so it doesn't sound very natural.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts