Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Defending your home

17K views 109 replies 23 participants last post by  Smitty901 
So your really that convienced that maurading bands of looters are going to be rolling 20 plus deep with Sniper Teams, entry teams, equiped with automatic state of the art weapontry, flash bangs, tear gas and all kinds of other goodies roaming the streets looking for you?

Im not saying you cant be over ran by a large enough group of armed looters looking to rape pillage and plunder, you can. But while you may not have quiet the weapontry a SWAT team has, there are some of us here that have extensive combat training that with a couple of buddies for back up could easily make a group of ten armed looters pay a very dear price for any rewards they may reap as a result of attacking you if you have a well built home and aint caught with your pants down around your ankles.

But as the Lone Stranger...you probably are screwed! You will need some help. You will need a home that is defendable. You will need some good weapons and a thorough understanding of tactics in order to flip the script and go from defense to offense. If a group from a Crips set can hold and control a block in LBC, so can you if you want it bad enough. You dont have to be a soft target...and you dont have to have any mercy either when push comes to shove.

Gee. This place is waaay too hostile, tonight. Gonna go and get the ex-wives on a conference call. Would probably be more peaceful.

Good night, all.
As Larry the Cable Guy would say..."Now thats just funny I dont care who you are". Dude you crack me up so bad it aint even funny. One of these days we got to get together and have a cold one! As soon as I saw this thread had went from 4 pages to 9 I should have known something like this was happening again. Your probably right a conference call with the Ex would probably be less painful not to mention more productive.

Defending your home or a group of homes is not without some serious challenges, but it can be done. I have said it before and I will say it again, if gang bangers can control a block or an apartment complex so can you. I will concede that bugging out to a safer location would be a more prudent option though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.