4,509 Posts
What are you talking about?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What are you talking about?
Damned if I know.
The point is, though OP may sound insane (I'm feeling more or less out of my mind these days, I'm working on it but it's coming slow and some days are worse than others), that America is dying fast. Lady Liberty goes, morality goes, the Bible which was the basis for our country is now promoting terrorism, the ideals and values of this country are being pissed on and destroyed; All that made America what it was is beyond reach now.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,509 Posts
Damned if I know.
The point is, though OP may sound insane (I'm feeling more or less out of my mind these days, I'm working on it but it's coming slow and some days are worse than others), that America is dying fast. Lady Liberty goes, morality goes, the Bible which was the basis for our country is now promoting terrorism, the ideals and values of this country are being pissed on and destroyed; All that made America what it was is beyond reach now.
I agree that America is being attacked, and the intent is to murder her—and who are those people? They are the God-haters for one, and there are plenty of them today. What did Jesus say? If they have hated Me, they will hate you.

That’s that’s the way that I see it: all of this tumbling, head over heels, in America, is from tumult and intentional confusion. It’s people that are doing it, but they have a father, who is the devil. Don’t let what you see around you, take you down with it. There is always a reason why, but it may not be obvious, it may be hidden (occult).

PS:America is nothing more than an ideal, carried out by the people of the country. She is not an unfeeling abstraction, she is the sum of her faithful citizens. Look around you, all of that trash that you see, are the faithless. The faithful are more behind the scenes, but they are there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts