·
Registered
21,643 Posts
No way

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have him on my ignore list,and it says he's being ignore by me, but I got him going anyway

Another guy is selling CCI minimags for $25 @ 100

I just bought 2 boxes of 50 CCI Velocitors for $7,29 each at my local friendly hardware

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have over 7000 posts there.

Bill Chauncey from the over 40 group is there too, with his yellow lab

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dam , I'm missing American Idiots premiere. Me Mum keeps letting me k-now about Mariah and Keith

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I got him down to $6500, is it a deal or not:shock:

USED / LMT / Michigan / Offer? - MGO Community Forum
NO!

It is a nice AR - no doubt. Lots of features and goodies and extra money went into that thing - but you can get a new one for less than that. I wouldn't spend more than $3000 on ANY AR. Too much other stuff to do with the other $4000.

I'm not sure I'd even spend $3000 on this AR:
Wood Font Trigger Metal Shotgun

I think you really know it isn't worth $6500 and that's why you asked here. But if you gotta have it and you really like it and it makes you smile then go get'er.

·
Administrator
15,414 Posts
I have over 7000 posts there.

Bill Chauncey from the over 40 group is there too, with his yellow lab
Lucas the wonderdog?

Reactions: AquaHull

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a timeout there, that seems to never end because of my sense of humour is weird, search my posts from last spring.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
999 with mag and carrying case. Adams Arms Huldra Gas piston. That is the price they normally sell for.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I think correction I am sure I could part with a few of 6k. Not that I would want to or that I am offering to sell just thinking out loud.
Heck just wait there will be a lot of them for sale in NY soon

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll take 2, I have a cashiers check for 50K, I mail it to you then you can ship me the guns + the 10K left over from the genuine imitation cashiers check.:grin:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gotta love panic buying. Sad part is, someone may buy it. Obviously they weren't paying attention after the 94 ban expired and didn't see the fragility of the market after an incident occurs.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Even with all the goodies included. $7K is still 2-3 times what it's worth.
I had to wait a l-o-n-g time for a 7.5" Noveske barrel for a recent AR Pistol build, but that didn't add thousands of dollars to the price when I sold it.

No sir... not a deal.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Is is a deal? Absolutely not. As stated it is double or triple what it is worth. Do you have an extra 6K laying around? All depends on what you want and how bad your need is.

Just sit back and wait and the prices will come down.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Id just build it and than build a custom ak and than build 2 others and STILL have money to take the wife out to dinner . . . I woud NEVER spend that kind of lute on an AR! not unless it had 50,000 Rounds of ammo and 250 extra mags!!

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was being mildly sarcastic in the OP. I don't even like the AR platform.You guys and gals can have them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts