Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
If you yell fire in a crowded theater it's a crime....so why isn't this. I propose a simple punishment, no EBT, no student loans, and a stiff fine.
Yelling Fire is not a crime evidently, recalling Mike Brown's felon Step Father yelling "Burn this Bitch Down" from a crowded street, trying to incite even more destruction in Ferguson, Mo. No charge of inciting a riot either, thanks to the DOJ. and Eric Holder. I thought that butt-hole resigned...he sure is taking his time clearing out his desk.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Yelling Fire is not a crime evidently, recalling Mike Brown's felon Step Father yelling "Burn this Bitch Down" from a crowded street, trying to incite even more destruction in Ferguson, Mo. No charge of inciting a riot either, thanks to the DOJ. and Eric Holder. I thought that butt-hole resigned...he sure is taking his time clearing out his desk.
Michael Brown's step father can be charged any time up until the statute of limitations runs out. I would not be surprised if he has been given a choice to step out of the spotlight or face charges.

I think some of these NY protestors could also face charges but that is up to the authorities in NY, who include DeBlasio.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Absolutely correct which is another reason why I don't buy any argument that they have a role in my protection.
I guess a lot of Police departments have to come-up with a new catch phrase. "To PROTECT and Serve" no longer being legal. Lots of fenders & quarter panels need to be repainted.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I guess a lot of Police departments have to come-up with a new catch phrase. "To PROTECT and Serve" no longer being legal. Lots of fenders & quarter panels need to be repainted.
I don't think it is a question of legality. It is a question of how many Pinocchios it gets. :)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
It would be interresting to see how the people in these areas would react if some sickness such as "blue flu" affected the police preventing them from responding.

Reactions: bigwheel

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Seems the people who bitch most about "the man" be it the police or government in general, are the ones standing with their hands out wanting something gave to them, or the ones who call the police 50 times a year over some nonsense.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
The average, law abiding citizen should generally go through their life with little or no contact with Police. If you violate the law or seek out contact, you are more likely to have a Police Citizen encounter. I was looking for a sex offender last night and he had given the wrong address (Go figure) and the man who answered the door was the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. I explained why I was there and I apologized for interrupting his night. He went to show me his ID and I told him it wasn't necessary as I knew what my offender looked like. He said good night and I said have a Merry Christmas. We make mistakes like anyone else. We are often too poud to own them and some Citizens are too proud to dismiss them.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
The average, law abiding citizen should generally go through their life with little or no contact with Police. If you violate the law or seek out contact, you are more likely to have a Police Citizen encounter. I was looking for a sex offender last night and he had given the wrong address (Go figure) and the man who answered the door was the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. I explained why I was there and I apologized for interrupting his night. He went to show me his ID and I told him it wasn't necessary as I knew what my offender looked like. He said good night and I said have a Merry Christmas. We make mistakes like anyone else. We are often too poud to own them and some Citizens are too proud to dismiss them.
That would not be the case here. I have had way too many unpleasant encounters. The search for that sex offender would have sent a SWAT team to that man's door, broken it down, shot his dog, tossed his home, and left him with the mess.

When I filed my complaint with the local PD all I wanted was assurance the problem would not be repeated. 3 years later I got it in the form of a settlement. All they had to do was say "Sorry, sir, it won't happen again." and I would have a different attitude today.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Disgusting people. Dead cops huh? Then go find one and try and kill them...I guarantee the instigator will die first.

This is ignorance at it's finest. If they're so unhappy with our laws...

Reactions: Slippy

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Disgusting people. Dead cops huh? Then go find one and try and kill them...I guarantee the instigator will die first.

This is ignorance at it's finest. If they're so unhappy with our laws...
It isn't about race, no matter what Al Sharpton says.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
That would not be the case here. I have had way too many unpleasant encounters. The search for that sex offender would have sent a SWAT team to that man's door, broken it down, shot his dog, tossed his home, and left him with the mess.

When I filed my complaint with the local PD all I wanted was assurance the problem would not be repeated. 3 years later I got it in the form of a settlement. All they had to do was say "Sorry, sir, it won't happen again." and I would have a different attitude today.
Good Lord Diver!

Here's my prayer for you. JUST LET IT GO. You'll be a much happier man.

But before you let it go, please tell us the various stories about your shitty encounters with LEO's. Did they violate you sexually? Did they beat your ass? Did they lock you up with someone who violated you sexually or beat your ass? Come on man, give up the goods, we are curious.

Thanks
Slippy

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Good Lord Diver!

Here's my prayer for you. JUST LET IT GO. You'll be a much happier man.

But before you let it go, please tell us the various stories about your shitty encounters with LEO's. Did they violate you sexually? Did they beat your ass? Did they lock you up with someone who violated you sexually or beat your ass? Come on man, give up the goods, we are curious.

Thanks
Slippy
Nope. They just decided that a schizophrenic's right to safety was more important than my right to safety. After I was attacked, they brought the schizophrenic into my house, entering without my permission, and threatened me with arrest even though I had been the one attacked.

I filed a complaint about illegal entry into my home, which they refused to investigate. The ensuing legal battle dragged on for 3 years.

Then of course there are all the screaming traffic stops. You can't fire enough NJ cops to satisfy me.

Get your home invaded and see how you feel. When you've been through something like that you can let it go. I'll let it go when I know it won't happen again.

If you don't want to hear my point of view on this you can hit ignore or quit opening threads on this subject.

You can also go back and look at the map I posted and read Radley Balko's work. While my home invasion by cop was not done with SWAT tactics, they are routinely used around here. About 70% of SWAT raids nationwide are not to make arrests, but to do searches and at least 30% find nothing and leave the victim of the raid with the bill. In other words what I described happens about 12,000 times a year nationwide.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Nope. They just decided that a schizophrenic's right to safety was more important than my right to safety. After I was attacked, they brought the schizophrenic into my house, entering without my permission, and threatened me with arrest even though I had been the one attacked.

I filed a complaint about illegal entry into my home, which they refused to investigate. The ensuing legal battle dragged on for 3 years.

Then of course there are all the screaming traffic stops. You can't fire enough NJ cops to satisfy me.

Get your home invaded and see how you feel. When you've been through something like that you can let it go.

If you don't want to hear my point of view on this you can hit ignore or quit opening threads on this subject.
If you read my post, I clearly ask you to share your story, I assume you've been wanting to share it so I am willing to listen. I'm well aware of the ignore button and choose not to use it because I like laughing at dipshits.

As I said, I sincerely want you to be happy and you are clearly are troubled by the New Jersey Police so I thought I'd ask. Sometimes people just need someone to listen. Usually females. Most males I know put together workable plans to solve their problems through action.

Don't get all worked up, relax. No schitzo here is going to be able to invade your home or your orifices. We are here to teach, learn and laugh!
Thanks

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
If you read my post, I clearly ask you to share your story, I assume you've been wanting to share it so I am willing to listen. I'm well aware of the ignore button and choose not to use it because I like laughing at dipshits.

As I said, I sincerely want you to be happy and you are clearly are troubled by the New Jersey Police so I thought I'd ask. Sometimes people just need someone to listen. Usually females. Most males I know put together workable plans to solve their problems through action.

Don't get all worked up, relax. No schitzo here is going to be able to invade your home or your orifices. We are here to teach, learn and laugh!
Thanks
Well, I don't want to share my story. I am also not buying the idea that these folks are in any way protecting me, or are "the good guys". They aren't.

I also stand by my earlier post. Read Radley Balko's work.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Well, I don't want to share my story. I am also not buying the idea that these folks are in any way protecting me, or are "the good guys". They aren't.

I also stand by my earlier post. Read Radley Balko's work.
Maybe I never really wanted to hear your stupid story, maybe I was just being nice. Sheesh.

On a related note, do you own a stapler?

81 - 100 of 121 Posts