Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I did not watch, but....Big D, I worked with men and women in LA and in Corrections, that basically asked for attacks. I would always back my partner, but I was responsible for a few people getting into other fields, for being idiots.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been watching all kinds of news the last hour or so, and all I have heard from protesters, commentators etc., is the incitement of a race war; guess who the targets are? This could get ugly real quick.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Hell. I got a 5th of gin...about a 1,000 rounds loaded for my AR-15 with an acog and a red dot sight. I'm actually bored and looking for some excitement. Bring it on....I'll be your huckleberry.
Hucklebearer. Popular misconception. A hucklebearer is the same as pall bearer. The "huckle" is the handle on a casket.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Semantics Denton.....don't use facts to screw up my fantasy....I said Huckleberry wild man...thats what I meant.
Semantics are not the same thing as misconceptions of statements made in movies. If you do not like my assistance, simply pass me a glass of gin. That'll keep me occupied and quiet for a few minutes. A few minutes is all it takes to make me forget what I am saying. Did I say minutes?

What were talking about? Who are you? Where am I? Where were we?

·
Retired Moderator
3,060 Posts
I am sitting here shaking my head and wondering why? So many things I want to say but I am a lady so I will just say - why don't people think this stuff through before taking these absurd actions.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I say, rope off the neighborhood, allow ZERO cop presence, after about a week, when the dopeheads and gangbangers kill a BUNCH of innocent, real job having hard working Americans, then see who is crying for cops.
Would love to get in some WHACKAMOLE time.
Unfortunately, yes, I see a race war coming.
I feel it's what they want and need, to finally take over. Push the UN gun law shit down our throats, and try to take all guns from citizens. Its for everyone's safety.
I just threw up a little.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Semantics are not the same thing as misconceptions of statements made in movies. If you do not like my assistance, simply pass me a glass of gin. That'll keep me occupied and quiet for a few minutes. A few minutes is all it takes to make me forget what I am saying. Did I say minutes?

What were talking about? Who are you? Where am I? Where were we?
OK I thought I was on a prepper forum...

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I say, rope off the neighborhood, allow ZERO cop presence, after about a week, when the dopeheads and gangbangers kill a BUNCH of innocent, real job having hard working Americans, then see who is crying for cops.
Would love to get in some WHACKAMOLE time.
Unfortunately, yes, I see a race war coming.
I feel it's what they want and need, to finally take over. Push the UN gun law shit down our throats, and try to take all guns from citizens. Its for everyone's safety.
I just threw up a little.
Just watched a video on that very subject. Our PDs are being used as paramilitary organizations, the DoJ considers us terrorists, and the U.N.'s little anti-gun "legislation" will outlaw citizens from having weapons to include sidearms.

All the while, these sorry excuses for human beings march, chant and call for dead cops.

Give me one good reason to think things will get better. For that to happen, people will have to get smarter, more moral, and better informed. None of that is going to happen.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
OK I thought I was on a prepper forum...but apparently I just got a D minus in grammer or some related subject in school. Well let me return the grading process and give a big ol F to you....LOL..JK Denton...but leave me alone all da same.
Will not, can not leave you alone. If I did that, you would punch me in the neck for ignoring you. I can spot a trap, you know!

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Semantics Denton.....don't use facts to screw up my fantasy....I said Huckleberry wild man...thats what I meant.

Your right of course..which makes me dislike you more tonight. so you better go mod somebody else afore I get my PTSD hat on skrait....to da windoooow....to da waaallll>

Took me a minute, but I finally figured out the encrypted- not so encrypted message.

Shame on you, Buck! :)

Edited for R rating in a PG world.

Reactions: Inor and Old SF Guy
1 - 20 of 121 Posts