Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty much set far as food goes but I still ad a little something every week and I just picked up some "Tang" like I had when I was a kid and "Darn that stuff is good"

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
The Chinese have a space program now….it's not like the US program, because in the Chinese program TANG….is one of the astronauts.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah, I didn't know they still made that, either! I like to keep different single serve packets of powdered drink flavoring on hand, like Kool-Aid, hot chocolate, etc.

·
Registered
197 Posts
While I agree Tang is good, it's also expensive compared to other brand drink mixes. If you have access to a warehouse club you'll find that instant ice tea mixes like Lipton and others are about half the cost. The added bonus is the caffeine.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
While I agree Tang is good, it's also expensive compared to other brand drink mixes. If you have access to a warehouse club you'll find that instant ice tea mixes like Lipton and others are about half the cost. The added bonus is the caffeine.
I like to store up on tea also.. I love my sweet tea!!! The caffieennne iiis greeaaat tooooo..

·
Registered
938 Posts
I like powdered Gatorade.

You can get fruit punch, traditional lemon lime, and grape.

My wife gets me the single Gatorade pouches you just pour into liter water bottles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts