Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a lot of horse trading this week!! started out with 3 1911s traded one for a hd 12ga, a guy wants to buy one sold it to him:-D
was going to put that money down on a springer, nope!!! a guy is selling a remington 742 in.308 i gotta have this one:grin::grin:
so down to one 1911 for about a month. but now i hope im well rounded on long guns
ar 15 in .556
marlin 336 in 30-30
12 ga pump
remi in .308

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice, I too got some new guns this weekend. I'll post em up a little later.

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
304 Posts
I get excited thinking about trading some of my firearms then I realize how much I would miss whatever I traded. Thankfully, my wife understands my addiction so as long as I do not go crazy :wink: and limit any new additions she is happy and so am I :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
man I need to get more guns lol

Reactions: shotlady

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i really want to play like im happy for you, but my burris scopes for the colt m4 and sig m400 is stuck in that hurricane mess. i offered to pay for overnight shipping, but that doesnt garantee i get them by next wednesday. and i leave for front sight. *dangmanstyle* :(

Firearm Training Courses - Handgun ( Glock, etc.), Shotgun, Rifle, (Sub) Machine Gun - from FrontSight.com

man i always think *now* i have enough guns and accessories. then i find another i like and just so i can fool myself i get it for my boys.
just so its in the fam. lol

looks like some sweet trading!!! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering when you would show(lol) btw if any one is in the market.
A friend has a mossberg 500 hd 12ga for 150.00

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
and i leave for front sight. *dangmanstyle* :(

:)
Oooooh! Frontsight!! I offered my friend a plane ticket, food, hotel and the class if he would go with me. Said his wife wouldn't let him! I offered her the same thing. She still said no. I guess she don't like me. lol.

Please please please tell us how the class goes!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
heck ya!!! i got in on the ground floor for unlimited courses the rest of my life for 250.00 & they gave me 2 free (same) memberships which i gave 1 to my older boy and 1 for my gunsmith.. My son and i are doing pistol now and then rifle in march.

my gunsmith and good friend for 14 yrs is a prepper, he thinks people will riot when obama doesnt get president again, so hes going to stay home and stand his ground.and modify his tin foil hat.lol

man its super the hotels are only 55 per night for two bed. im used to 200 bux a night its more affordable than i thought! cant wait to getinto the pro shop!!! yay!!!

ill come back and do a full report, promise!

·
Registered
640 Posts
heck ya!!! i got in on the ground floor for unlimited courses the rest of my life for 250.00
A business associate of mine works with Front Sight and is offering our group lifetime memberships (which is cool because Front Sight doesn't offer them to the general public anymore.)

They range from an "any course offered by Front Sight" for $500 option to a limited version that only covers handguns, shotguns, and rifles for $200. The $500 covers all firearms courses, martial arts courses, rope, rappel and climbing courses, defensive driving courses, and executive protection courses. I wonder if I can convince the wife.... All I'd have to do is give them 2-weeks advance notice and I'm guaranteed a class slot for the rest of my life. Plus, it comes with 40% off on all Pro Shop products, any gunsmithing, their Armory, and free use of any of their ranges.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts