Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like for everyone to post here when you do something that is getting your fitness level up and going. You can describe anything you want (example: activity, weight in/out, healthy foods eaten, mental conditioning, and goals).

For example, I did some free weights and walked for approx 1 mile today.. not much, but this will serve me as a note to do this dailly.

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last night I did some free weights, 3 sets of 15 reps like acidlittle said (I used to do tis when training for triathlons). I walked about 2 miles through my woods as well.

· Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AnvilIron said:
2 miles of 60% I/D trails in the state forest carrying 18lbs hydration pack today with my wife - Suzie. We have a goal of 3 miles over the same terrain with 24lbs packs by the end of April.

survival, if I may ask… what constitutes an add-on?

AnvilIron
Sorry about that, I was thinking/typing out loud. I was walking and that was what I was thinking about. Add-on being extra user control panel logs that are private for users. Since this is "prepperLOG". I can't really go into it in detail right now (others will jump on it :) but it will benefit everyone here.

I did terrible this weekend. This weekend I consumed 3 steaks, order of chicken wings, 2 tacos, 1 enchalida, 1 meatball sub foot long, and a small plate of nachos. LOL!!!!!! You DON'T want to be in the same room with me right now! :oops:

I'll get back on the exercise track again first thing in the morning. I promise! ::clapping::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.