Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're taking this Cyber Monday seriously (as serious one can take a cyber anything, at least). This is our "Black Friday" and we're pushing stuff out the door. ::clapping:: Many items are marked less than we even paid for them. :eek:

When you find the time, head on over and check it out.

Black River Outpost's Cyber Sale

(If having a slew of random sale items thrown at you is overwhelming, you can still use the category filters on the left and the sale items for those cateogries will still show.)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Rob, I looked, and was drooling. Some great stuff with great prices. Unfortunately, Deebo's account is funny..
But, for anyone setting on the fence wondering if they should order, I CAN TELL YOU, they took care of me, very satisfied customer here.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Just so you know there's an unwritten rule about gift cards. If some chick named Kahlan orders them from you she gets a special deal. For every $20 gift card purchased she gets $5 credit added to her account. Just fyi...
Why would you do that? You just lost $15!

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
RR,
I received my order the other day, thanks again. The Drago Double Rifle Bag will be a great Christmas gift for Son 2. Best price on PMags I've seen in a while, they're for me! I'll be putting together the next order and will include the holsters that we talked about the other day. Look for it later,
My best!
Slippy

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Ordered and received two books, 6 metal cups for the kids car "buckets" along with some of the energy bars and three small knives.

Like the cups - nice and solid. Will peruse the books later as I am in a battle with sick grandson about taking his medicine. Little stinker.

·
Banned
21,333 Posts
That must be a really old video because isn't she about the size of Delaware now?
Since we're into Dear Abby and Coffee Talk crap, why not celebrity gossip?

Inor my man!
No Sally Field is still petite or at least she was when she filmed the last Spider Man movie. She's old but thin...but then again I'm not as old as she is and a hell of a lot bigger so I ain't throwing no stones!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.