Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Even more so now that Amazon has activated its "Sidewalk" networking technology.
I'm keeping an eye on how long that will take to get hacked and completely exploited.
If any of you have any Amazon networked device, click the link and consider yourselves officially warned.
My wife is pretty nonchalant about such things but even she agrees that Echo's and such devices are the devil - lol!

·
Administrator
15,099 Posts
The collapse of the electrical grid would kill tens of millions in very short order.

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,647 Posts
"If President Biden does not confront Vladimir Putin about the ransomware groups perpetrating from within Russia, he will be failing in his duty to protect the United States from these types of attacks," he added.
Imagine being the proverbial 'fly on the wall' for that conversation! Biden and Putin? Just to addled his brain a bit more than it already is, (Thick Russian accent) "We settle this matter over a bottle of good Russian Vodka, Joe."

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I’m not opposed to making if a felony for anyone to pay ransom money to anyone. If they know they won’t get paid, perhaps they will stop.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,621 Posts
No sources named, but "Natural News" is claiming to have knowledge of a pending cyber attack on our nation's power grid that could coincide with the results of the Arizona audit being released.

Sounds a bit like an "educated guess" to me, trying to predict something rather than having hard intel... but they could be right either way.

Reactions: Auntie

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
No sources named, but "Natural News" is claiming to have knowledge of a pending cyber attack on our nation's power grid that could coincide with the results of the Arizona audit being released.

Sounds a bit like an "educated guess" to me, trying to predict something rather than having hard intel... but they could be right either way.
Mike Adams is a product of Alex Jones. I don't watch either. And both are wealthy. Alex used to be worth more, until his divorce. I guess she earned it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Imagine being the proverbial 'fly on the wall' for that conversation! Biden and Putin? Just to addled his brain a bit more than it already is, (Thick Russian accent) "We settle this matter over a bottle of good Russian Vodka, Joe."
I see that in the United States to Biden a special relationship because of his domestic policy, but Biden behaved in the right way with Pu. This is the correct line in foreign policy. Pu and his team was very unpleasant and hurt. Many people are very very tired by Pu and such people enjoyed. Pu first flew to the meeting in time, as he knows that they will not be joking with him. The last one who knew how to say was George H. W. Bush.

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
I see that in the United States to Biden a special relationship because of his domestic policy, but Biden behaved in the right way with Pu. This is the correct line in foreign policy. Pu and his team was very unpleasant and hurt. Many people are very very tired by Pu and such people enjoyed. Pu first flew to the meeting in time, as he knows that they will not be joking with him. The last one who knew how to say was George H. W. Bush.
Yeah, Biden is a genius with foreign policy.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
Sorry, but I think your English might be having a hard time with this.

Biden got his ass kicked. Biden doesn't know where he is and Putin knows that.
Putin turned the tables on Biden and Biden doesn't know where the tables are.
The Russian government is watching the U.S. administration, just like I am watching it. The Russian government sees the Biden Weakness and it is acting accordingly.
China? China owns this administration. The ChiComs. The ones who are infiltrating every aspect of this nation.

Prepare, America. It's coming.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Biden doesn't know where he is and Putin knows that.
I think that your president's consultants know what to do. Biden spent the ceremony for the public. He simply said out loud what your administration thinks. Pu understood what he was told and he became sad.
Putin turned the tables on Biden and Biden doesn't know where the tables are.
America is different from Russia that the president decides not all things in America. Biden will not be able to use the tables? Perhaps he does not need personally. You have specially trained people for this.
The Russian government is watching the U.S. administration, just like I am watching it.
To call them the government would be a great honor for them. But for all sorts of nasty, they are always capable.
The Russian government sees the Biden Weakness and it is acting accordingly.
Biden voiced very very unpleasant words for Pu. Only presidential consultants who know vulnerable points are capable of such. It seemed to me that someone re-read the tips Zbigniew Brzezinski.
China? China owns this administration.
And where are they not? Pu their pet.
The ChiComs. The ones who are infiltrating every aspect of this nation.
Yes, they know how to steal secrets and they have good propaganda. But they need to be able to use stolen secrets. The Chinese have problems even with copying some Soviet technologies. Weakness of any totalitarian and authoritarian regimes in corruption and chatter. Yes, they will show you parades of military equipment, but this is not quite a reality.
You need to fear meanness, yes. I do not see the reasons for direct conflict at the moment.
China is a big problem for Russia. Pu indifferent to Russia's problem, he thinks only about himself.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
OK. You can't speak in concepts. You can only break down concepts and speak to sentences. You are boring.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I tried to explain how the situation on the other side. I have no idea what concepts in the heads from other people.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
I tried to explain how the situation on the other side. I have no idea what concepts in the heads from other people.
No, you showed how you can't speak in a conceptual manner.
Furthermore, you are a liar. You aren't a Russian. In one quote, you are barely comprehensible. In this quote, you are two steps from the Queen's English. You are a troll.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well begins! What is trolling? You said and I said. Finished. I am writing using an electronic translator. Quality depends on my care. If you do not check grammar, then there will be bad translation.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
Well begins! What is trolling? You said and I said. Finished. I am writing using an electronic translator. Quality depends on my care. If you do not check grammar, then there will be bad translation.
All of a sudden you play stupid.
You are no more Russian than I am.
Sell your shite elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
...You are a troll.
An internet troll, or online bully, deliberately tries to offend, cause trouble or directly attack people by posting derogatory comments on Facebook posts, blogs, under YouTube videos, on forums and other social media, such as Twitter and Instagram.
I do not see that behaviour here. Let's play nice. Exchanging ideas is good for us. Does it really matter what country the ideas originate from?

Reactions: Folklore

·
Super Moderator
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
My quote is referring to troll behavior. As for the English proficiency I don't pay attention to it. I care about the participation. Does the poster provide interesting insight, do they make me look at things from a different perspective, have I learned anything from them? If I can answer yes to any of those I do not believe they are a troll. I haven't seen any intentional pot stirring., have you?

Perhaps my indifference to the quality of their language skills stems from living overseas and the problems I experienced learning their language.

·
Registered
24,399 Posts
My quote is referring to troll behavior. As for the English proficiency I don't pay attention to it. I care about the participation. Does the poster provide interesting insight, do they make me look at things from a different perspective, have I learned anything from them? If I can answer yes to any of those I do not believe they are a troll. I haven't seen any intentional pot stirring., have you?

Perhaps my indifference to the quality of their language skills stems from living overseas and the problems I experienced learning their language.
It's really simple.
He claims to be Russian and uses choppy, improper English most of the time, in order to make it seem as if he is not American. When he doesn't pay attention, his English writing is better than most.

Trolling might not be the proper description but deception certainly is.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts