Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Now that they have my username and password for Adobe, they only have to figure out who I bank with. Could you? ;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that they have my username and password for Adobe, they only have to figure out who I bank with. Could you? ;)
Me? no. Organized Cyber criminals? Absolutely! Don't even have to figure that out. The organized hacker criminals just brute force power hack every credit card and bank there is. It looks like the report said they also stole peoples saved CC info off adobe. ALL the info was posted online so every hacking group in existence can take their time and power hack all 150 million users since hardly anyone has even heard about the hack.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Always something going..I'm ready LIFELOCK Premium Baby!!!! Bring it on!! ::redsnipe::

·
Administrator
15,411 Posts
We have had no credit cards in almost 30 years, and if these hackers looked at our bank account they might feel sorry enough for us they would deposit money INTO the account.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Relying on the goodwill of hackers is probably not the best strategy

We have had no credit cards in almost 30 years, and if these hackers looked at our bank account they might feel sorry enough for us they would deposit money INTO the account.
Relying on the goodwill of hackers is probably not the best strategy.

Even with no money in the bank, they could still open a line of credit in your name and stick you with the bill.

All I am saying is now is a good time to change any important passwords you have.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TARGET stores Credit Card servers Hacked! "Up to 40 MILLION Credit card numbers," names, 3 digit security codes stolen! If you shopped at Target over the last 3 weeks, your credit card information is now in the hands of a professional East European / Russian / Ukrainian Cyber crime organization. Check your accounts for non authorized charges.

The sh-t don't stop!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
copied from MSN news.

WASHINGTON — Investigators believe that overseas hackers were responsible for the cyber attack on U.S. retailer Target Corp. that compromised up to 40 million payment cards during the first three weeks of the holiday shopping season, a person familiar with the matter said on Friday.

The person, who was not authorized to talk publicly about the matter, declined to say how the hackers got in or where investigators believe they are based, saying investigators don't want to show their hand to the crimi

Meanwhile the blogger who first broke news of the breach, Brian Krebs, reported that data stolen from Target had begun flooding underground markets that sell stolen credit cards.

KrebsOnSecurity.com reported on Friday that cards stolen from Target were being offered at "card shops" for rates starting at $20 each and going to more than $100.

Target has said that hackers accessed data on up to 40 million payment cards over 19 days through Dec 15 in the second-largest retail breach in U.S. history. It is not known who is behind the attack or how they accessed Target's network.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Last month I got a call from fraud alert someone used my expense account card in Spain rather large purchase. Also 4 charges to a place in Miami.
This stuff happens everyday now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts