Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I normally carry a gun on my person eaither in a pocket holster or iwb holster depending on what gun im carrying. Now i'm new to prepping and I in the process of building a BOB and an EDC/Get home bag and I was wondering is it legal in CT to carry a loaded firearm in a backpack. For example I cant carry while im at work however if I carried my EDC bag inside and locked it inside my locker at work could i store my gun inside of it or is this liiegial because its not on your person

·
Registered
496 Posts
...... however if I carried my EDC bag inside and locked it inside my locker at work could i store my gun inside of it or is this liiegial because its not on your person
Can't respond to CT law on carrying loaded in a back pack, but it probably would get you fired from your job. When companies say "no guns" it generally means "no guns on the company property you office and/or locker" and that in all cases I know of here, it also means the parking lot. The company may have the authority to search you locker and you personal vehicle.

·
Registered
365 Posts
If you are carrying the back at work, then law states that it is on your person. If that is an issue, then i wouldnt do it.
Other than that, i dont know CT law.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts