Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a scrap of paper with an url on it itcouldhappentoallof.us and was wondering if any of you have stumbled across this. It's got a count down on it and some wierd symbols on the page. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Just a guess... The little bit of digging that I did seems to indicate the characters are from the "dejavu sans mono miscellaneous" character set. I do not have that character set installed, but if you were so inclined, you could install the character set, then cut and paste the code from the website into an MS Word doc. Then highlight it and change the font to Ariel or something similar to read it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'd be suspicious of anything like that I found. May just be someone's attempt to infect your computer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I didn't know where else to go with this. Pretty cool boards though. 2 thumbs up. To the guy that thought it could be a computer virus, you may be right, but I haven't noticed anything wierd happening to my computer. I'll run some virus scanners just to be sure though...

·
Registered
8,033 Posts
Thanks, I didn't know where else to go with this. Pretty cool boards though. 2 thumbs up. To the guy that thought it could be a computer virus, you may be right, but I haven't noticed anything wierd happening to my computer. I'll run some virus scanners just to be sure though...
There can be a few reasons why also.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Copy it and paste it into NOTEPAD - not word or wordpad but NOTEPAD. It will convert it to text only removing fonts and stuff.

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
Mayday... :)

its just wingdings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.