Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several news sights have published that Putin is withdrawing his troops from (certain parts of) Ukraine. They state that it is because he is losing. But the thought occurred to me that if it is true Russian troops are withdrawing, perhaps they are being moved out of harms way because Russia is planning something more devastating?

Sometimes I wish my brain would just turn itself off. I remember the good ole days when I just went about my business and didn't pay any attention to the rest of the nation/world.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looking at what Putin is doing would indicate that he's up to some serious missile/bombing mission, I also wouldn't put it pass him from using a WMD since he's loosing face with most of the world and with his own people. Remember when we were loosing in the Korean war the Generals wanted President Truman to use the A-bomb and he was thinking of using one but declined, anyhow who knows whats running through Putin's mind....too bad it's not a .50 cal 660 gr FMJ round.

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Read someplace that he has some kind of blood cancer. People do some stupid stuff just to leave a legacy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts