Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is insane, the flu has never vanished, and it never will. There is an ebb and a flow, but there is no vanishment.

I can interpret that as, disappearing from sight ,and it might make sense: or I can interpret that as having a ostrich syndrome. Either way, it is nuts. Flu kills and kills and will keep on doing it.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is insane, the flu has never vanished, and it never will. There is an ebb and a flow, but there is no banishment.
This is my point entirely. You are absolutely correct. The science shows that influenza has not gone away. The narrative says it does. Language. Language is the key. By changing language and definitions the narrative changes.
It's like on the UK, CoVid is a notifiable disease. The official figures from the government show 50 cases nationwide for week 51, but the narrative is 10s of thousands per day.
My point of posting is that the narrative we are being sold is not based on the reality and yet the government has that information and is not reacting in a sane way.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
https://c19rmd.com/simg/beigel.png

If I am reading the chart correctly, Remdesevir is about as effective as a placebo. Hospital patients have a mortality rate of 11.4% with Remdesivir, and 15.2% with a placebo. That doesn't make sense, and someone is shoveling the horse poo.

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
This is my point entirely. You are absolutely correct. The science shows that influenza has not gone away. The narrative says it does. Language. Language is the key. By changing language and definitions the narrative changes.
It's like on the UK, CoVid is a notifiable disease. The official figures from the government show 50 cases nationwide for week 51, but the narrative is 10s of thousands per day.
My point of posting is that the narrative we are being sold is not based on the reality and yet the government has that information and is not reacting in a sane way.

Now wait just one damn minute here Fang! So let me get this straight. Your suggesting, no, your saying the government is ......is lying to us in order to advance their own agenda!!!!!!:vs_shocked:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Smutty! Mills! Fang is agreeing with you two!

I'm a semi-educated white boy from South Alabama and I can see that. Sheesh! :vs_laugh:
Yeah, after I looked at the chart, that dawned on me. That chart shows something that is impossible.

Reactions: inceptor and Denton

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
The last person I know who caught the KungFlu is my 87-year-old aunt who had surgery two weeks beforehand. Her burial is yet to be determined because she survived.

Point? Yes, there is a new virus. After that, I trust nothing said by the "experts." I think they are working for them.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Remdesivir

Last Updated: November 3, 2020
Remdesivir is an intravenous nucleotide prodrug of an adenosine analog. Remdesivir binds to the viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, inhibiting viral replication through premature termination of RNA transcription.

It has demonstrated in vitro activity against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).1 In a rhesus macaque model of SARS-CoV-2 infection, remdesivir treatment was initiated soon after inoculation; the remdesivir-treated animals had lower virus levels in the lungs and less lung damage than the control animals.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/remdesivir/

I think that I know just enough to understand this info. Remdesivir goes right to the building blocks, and works there. To prohibit reproduction of COVIS. That would be very effective . And to make it comparable in effectiveness to a placebo, is tantamount to a lie.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
https://c19rmd.com/simg/beigel.png

If I am reading the chart correctly, Remdesevir is about as effective as a placebo. Hospital patients have a mortality rate of 11.4% with Remdesivir, and 15.2% with a placebo. That doesn't make sense, and someone is shoveling the horse poo.
Yes!! Exactly. This is actually what science is saying and it is being repressed! Now look at HCQ, Vit D and Zinc. Trump said it and was screamed at. Yet the science shows he was right.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Remdesivir

Remdesivir is an intravenous nucleotide prodrug of an adenosine analog. Remdesivir binds to the viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase, inhibiting viral replication through premature termination of RNA transcription.

It has demonstrated in vitro activity against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).1 In a rhesus macaque model of SARS-CoV-2 infection, remdesivir treatment was initiated soon after inoculation; the remdesivir-treated animals had lower virus levels in the lungs and less lung damage than the control animals.

I think that I know just enough to understand this info. Remdesivir goes right to the building blocks, and works there. To prohibit reproduction of COVIS. That would be very effective . And to make it comparable in effectiveness to a placebo, is tantamount to a lie.

But you will be pleased to know that it reduces the chances of being anally infective dramatically!!
Useful if you are bending over for the government!

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
The last person I know who caught the KungFlu is my 87-year-old aunt who had surgery two weeks beforehand. Her burial is yet to be determined because she survived.

Point? Yes, there is a new virus. After that, I trust nothing said by the "experts." I think they are working for them.
I'm glad they didn't bury her alive! What a relief! :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Remdesivir

Again I am agreeing with you. The gov/cdc/who trials do show it as effective.
The meta analysis (including all other studies) doesn't quite paint it in the same light. The meta analysis shows it is only just better than the placebo. The chart you are looking at is from this paper: https://www.ijsciences.com/pub/pdf/V92020112417.pdf

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Remdesivir

Again I am agreeing with you. The gov/cdc/who trials do show it as effective.
The meta analysis (including all other studies) doesn't quite paint it in the same light. The meta analysis shows it is only just better than the placebo. The chart you are looking at is from this paper: https://www.ijsciences.com/pub/pdf/V92020112417.pdf

Yes, we are in agreement, and I am not sure where I jumped the tracks, but I did.

A study published by Wang, Y., et al.9 about the role of Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID 19 showed that it was not associated with statistically significant clinical benefits but there was appreciate able reduction in time to clinical improvements in the patients who were treated earlier in the course of the disease. Similar results were shown in this study.9 Goldman, J.D., et al.10 conducted a study with 5 days
These results may be slanted, because the patients had severe COVID symptoms. I am being kind when I say slanted; because to administer the vaccine before any symptomology appears, is not analogous to treating the disease, when it is on the verge of killing the patient.

IMHO, the whole exercise was silly. To administer the vaccine to the healthy, is a different thing. And will result in very different outcomes. By which I mean, the healthy patient will never come down with it,after the body builds immunity.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Looks like @Sasquatch isn't going out anytime soon:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-angeles-county-health-records-b1780205.html

Virus surge swamping hospitals prompts indefinite lockdown

California's most densely populated area continues to set new death and hospitalization records and public health officials say it will remain under strict stay-home orders for the foreseeable future as another hospital-filling coronavirus surge looms

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Looks like @Sasquatch isn't going out anytime soon:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-angeles-county-health-records-b1780205.html

Virus surge swamping hospitals prompts indefinite lockdown

California's most densely populated area continues to set new death and hospitalization records and public health officials say it will remain under strict stay-home orders for the foreseeable future as another hospital-filling coronavirus surge looms

Wrong! I've been out in this since the beginning. Apparently I am deemed "essential". Plus Squatches have better immune systems than you puny humans.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Another vaccine death, sorry, I mean coincidence.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/30/nursing-home-resident-dies-after-getting-covid-vaccine-report/

A nursing home resident in Switzerland who was among the first in the country to be vaccinated against COVID-19 later died - but officials did not indicate whether the death was related to the jab, according to reports.

"We are aware of the case," an official in the canton of Lucerne told Reuters, adding that the matter has been referred to Swiss drugs regulator Swissmedic.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts