Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,882 Posts
You go right ahead? You follow and here is some science that we knew they would sicken and die before it even started? For your peer review, no mammals survived it, so fauci stopped testing. For your science.

Here is you just one of thousands of doctors idiots ignore for the govt weirdos

Because if they will hysterically believe and shoot up what lgbtqpJ made? Its a darwin for the rest of the population?
I support your choices!
Maybe you're a little late to the game, or maybe you've got a screw loose, but I've never supported anything close to a position that these shots are good or safe.
I asked for a peer reviewed study to support outlandish claims about foreign contaminants and dangerous chemicals being present in them.
As your links rightly point out, there's plenty wrong with the shots on their own without the need for making wild and unsupported claims on top.
It has been my goal to keep us focused on reality, not speculation and unsupported claims.
When it's something this bad, reality is scary enough.

Why do you put question marks at the end of sentences that are not questions?
Why do you take tangents away from the points being made?
Why did you start posting with such fervor 3 years after you joined and were largely silent?
Not trying to discredit. Just curious...
We have others on here with a tendency to wander. Maybe that's just how your mind works too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just stopped in to see if there are any surprises this week and what the ernie and ina's think of new goblin nation.
Frankly? I don't come here mostly because of you?

I am the foxfire books with an md and i am mostly around the science, medical and "what's next" places. I see this as pub conversation.

But this is a good picture of regular people trying to rally their minds and do what regular people do.
In the end, it is likely that i will do what regular people do too, unless something else happens. I became visible for disaster availability this week because of booster? I only heard the rumor the EU might do something.

So its not the place, or the people and i usually only do the technical or knowledge discussions, i don't know what regular things I would have to talk about? The regulars here have been a group longer than 3 years. I recall seeing the names from some time ago.

I want to know what they think? I just fail to remain silent sometimes when something is way off to me, like what people believe from the media and gak stinking sources like the who and cdc, when its propaganda on a dummy drop.
When this started i thought of every body as Americans, but it has been quite a ways since then. I don't think of the dems, ticks or psychopaths even knowing what a country or civics is and being a huge danger to the stable with merit. So I am not really able to be as politically correct as people demand to play because of that "science".

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
I personally enjoy reading what those who are in the know think or feel. I like reading about the md/science perspective. Like Megamom said it is 2021 and we still use things that work such as leaches.

Regular things you can talk about are food preservation, that involves science. Why taping a piece of visquine to a window is no going to help. Good books, what do you think about the book Where there is no doctor?

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
I don't come here mostly because of you?
I'm honored, but since that too ended with a question mark, maybe you're not so sure.

·
Registered
943 Posts

·
Super Moderator
State of Grace
6,791 Posts
We have got to pump the brakes on the hysteria and nonsense.
We should be focusing on the fact that NOBODY should be forced to take anything they don't want.
Bringing up new nonsense to squabble about only detracts from this point, the root point of it all, a person's liberty.
This. Why can't these rabid pro-vac people leave other people alone and mind their own damn business?

Did you get a chance to check out what Eric Clapton had to say about 'the vaccine?' I think he's pretty spot on. He talks about psychological tactics the media's using to pressure people into getting the covid vaccine. It's practically all they talk about on mainstream news: getting the vaccine....They're attempting to brainwash people, and its working.

Clapton felt pressure (from family members) to get the vaccine. They guilted him into it. The rhetoric goes something like, 'if you don't get the shot, you're part of the problem; part of why covid's not going away.' But that's false, because even if you get the vaccine, the medical community admits you can still catch it and still spread covid to others. Granted, your case will be more mild than without the shot, but that doesn't change the fact that you still spread it.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
My wife was sent this video yesterday, and I strongly encourage others to spread it.
A medical doctor speaking before a Michigan House committee giving her perspective on these shots:

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
So much FAIL on here from the Tin Foilers and Conspiracy Nuts.

Ever wonder why you’re not taken seriously? Don’t.
So Project Veritas is a conspiracy theory site? The hidden camera isn't really hidden and these are all actors?

What agency are you with?

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
So Project Veritas is a conspiracy theory site? The hidden camera isn't really hidden and these are all actors?

What agency are you with?
I don't think he was referring to you, but he didn't quote anyone, so who knows.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts