Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,882 Posts
Quantity of studies is irrelevant when quality is lacking.
Peer reviewed studies have been checked and rechecked by other groups.
Show me peer reviewed research. Please.

And yes, other vaccines do indeed have toxins. I'm not debating that. For far too long we have accepted the word of people who want to put things into us without much question.
I'm only specifically addressing these Covid shots. I refuse to call them vaccines, because they don't prevent illness.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Peer reviewed studies have been checked and rechecked by other groups
Uh huh, peer reviewed by a bunch of lying, godless, baby killing liberals pushing their globalist depopulation agenda!

Hey, believe what you want and enjoy bowing down to the darkness of blind mankind.... which is getting darker with each passing day. Period!

I get it, you're way too old to understand that this ain't yo daddy's medical science of yesteryear where they did their best to do right by the people.
They call it being naive

Eventually you'll get it that those days have passed us now. Period!

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Uh huh, peer reviewed by a bunch of lying, godless, baby killing liberals pushing their globalist depopulation agenda!

Hey, believe what you want and enjoy bowing down to the darkness of blind mankind.... which is getting darker with each passing day. Period!

I get it, you're way too old to understand that this ain't yo daddy's medical science of yesteryear where they did their best to do right by the people.
They call it being naive

You tend to believe everything you read on the internet.
It's pretty clear who's the naive one here...
I guess you're too young to have the wisdom to smell the BS.
Naivete can be forgiven, but your willful ignorance can't.

You take care now, and in case no one ever told you, don't follow strangers with candy, and don't play in the street.;)

·
Registered
60 Posts

They call it being naive

Maybe I’m naive then. Not chastising you at all , but I took the COVID shot . Not because I’m a sheep . I made an informed decision for myself and my family. I have five children. My wife and I were vaccinated, the children were not. My whole family had COVID back In December. We pulled through just fine . But my mother lives with us now so I got the shot in March (Pfizer) as did my wife. The wisest man on earth once said, “Whom of you by worrying can ad one moment to their lives “? You have to have a little faith brotha if this shot is some form of mass genocide and I’m going to explode 10 years from now then that was HIS plan for me all along. I felt moved in my specific situation to get the shots, and I believe that that is how HE speaks. By putting things on peoples hearts. I don’t believe anyone should be forced to . But if you are so moved to not get it You shouldn’t. Maybe that is HIS will for you !?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quantity of studies is irrelevant when quality is lacking.
Peer reviewed studies have been checked and rechecked by other groups.
Show me peer reviewed research. Please.

And yes, other vaccines do indeed have toxins. I'm not debating that. For far too long we have accepted the word of people who want to put things into us without much question.
I'm only specifically addressing these Covid shots. I refuse to call them vaccines, because they don't prevent illness.
You know it is very rare to have a vaccine with 100% effectiveness. COVID shot on original strain of COVID had a 95% effectiveness rate. Considered very effective. Four years ago the flu shot had a 30% effectiveness ratio. Some Viruses mutate as a method to adapt and survive into different environments. The flu mutates annually and sometimes biannually. So they perpetually come up with new vaccines for the flu . This variant of COVID is a mutation but the vaccine still carries a high( but not as high) effectiveness rate. In a case study 99% of the patients in icu beds from delta were unvaccinated . Why the delta variant is causing an explosion of cases among the unvaccinated. PBS is pretty thoroughly peer reviewed just to back up my claim. Not trying to sway your own decision. Just putting another point of view to anyone reading that it may offer another point of view in their decision.

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
You know it is very rare to have a vaccine with 100% effectiveness. COVID shot on original strain of COVID had a 95% effectiveness rate. Considered very effective. Four years ago the flu shot had a 30% effectiveness ratio. Some Viruses mutate as a method to adapt and survive into different environments. The flu mutates annually and sometimes biannually. So they perpetually come up with new vaccines for the flu . This variant of COVID is a mutation but the vaccine still carries a high( but not as high) effectiveness rate. In a case study 99% of the patients in icu beds from delta were unvaccinated . Why the delta variant is causing an explosion of cases among the unvaccinated. PBS is pretty thoroughly peer reviewed just to back up my claim. Not trying to sway your own decision. Just putting another point of view to anyone reading that it may offer another point of view in their decision.
I appreciate the input, but you may have missed the context.
There's been a claim that the shots contain graphene oxide, and I requested peer reviewed studies to show to proof.
None was provided.

This hasn't been a question about the efficacy of the shots. The numbers show that lots of people have benefited from getting it, at least where the alpha strain is concerned.

·
Registered
698 Posts
This is getting ridiculous.
There is no graphene or graphene oxide in the shots. What source would you trust and accept to disclose this fact?

Here's Dr. James Tour, a professor of synthetic chemistry, and Messianic Jew, with his take on some of these conspiracy theories:

We have got to pump the brakes on the hysteria and nonsense.
We should be focusing on the fact that NOBODY should be forced to take anything they don't want.
Bringing up new nonsense to squabble about only detracts from this point, the root point of it all, a person's liberty.
I agree. It is becoming increasing difficult to sort the facts from the fear. The real point everyone should be agreeing on is forced mandates should not happen.

When the FDA refuses to sign off on a doctors letter asking that his patient be exempt because the vaccine would aggravate his condition it should not be denied. His doctor knows him or her, not the FDA.

When doctors and hospitals are going to refuse care for people not vaccinated people should be screaming. Don Lemon, jerk, thinks all unvaccinated people should just stay home and not take up a hospital bed because all the good little people who vaccinated should get the beds first.

Lets just substitute obese, maybe they should deny all the obese beds because after all they chose to over eat, what about drug addicts, our beds were full of them or drunks, we always had at least 3 getting detoxed in ICU.

Then lets go to the infectious diseases. TB, Hepatitis, you would be shocked at how many people are allowed to live their lives freely with a infectious disease. MRSA, VRE, all something you can pick up from someone who is infected at the gym, a store. This is just the beginning and every single American should be against it. A conservative was refused a covid test because they didn't like her politics, what in world is happening and when will the people wake up?

Nurse going to work with the flu because they had used up their 6 days of sick leave. Nurses getting fired because they have seen the adverse reactions people are having and want no part of it but they are being forced. Some countries are vaccinated your children at school behind your back. This is so wrong in so many ways as is, It isn't what is in or isn't the vaccine, it is what our government is doing to us. That is wrong. In the meantime the list of adverse reactions is going up every single minute, the deaths are piling up. But try to talk about that, banned and censored. Free speech is gone and now our freedom.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I agree. It is becoming increasing difficult to sort the facts from the fear. The real point everyone should be agreeing on is forced mandates should not happen.
Absolutely.
Guys, the thing is; we can talk about all the poop in these jabs all day long. Who knows if there's graphene oxide in these! Very little can be known about these. Trying to convince people of mRNA or hydrogels or graphene oxide in these is a lot harder than convincing someone that it is a violation of human rights and human liberties to force people to accept something into their bodies they don't want. It's medical rape. So to be convincing we need to stop guessing at what isn't admitted by any company to be in these vaccines, and start talking about fundamental liberties.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Well, you folks obviously have no studied mRNA technology.

No, I don't believe everything I read on the net, but when many trained medical scientists warn of the dangers of mRNA technology.and all the baby killin liberals do all they can to sensor them to PREVENT peer review from other scientists (on this and many other issues)... anybody with a brain can see there is a serious problem here - somebody has something to hide!

And, you folks obviously have no studied the world wide movement among the elite to depopulate the world out of their phobia that "climate change" is going to destroy the planet and render it un-inhabitable - meaning they are serious about doing something to bring the world's population down to 500 million people (this is talked about openly by various environmental organizations who post their views publicly)

And, you folks obviously have no studied God's Word that speaks of 1/3 of the world's population being killed in the end times... and it doesn't say it happens due to war or \by some other means.

Bottom line is the end of this age is upon us and most people have no idea, including most that say the are Christian because they just go with the flow and anything not reported by the mainstream or the government couldn't possibly be true.

satan is having great fun deceiving the masses on to the high way to heLL while the band continues playing happy music on the deck of the Titanic so everyone can feel good and not notice the ship is going down!

Some folks will not hear the truth until the future gets here and by then it will be too late for them to be saved... oh well...

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Someone is getting just a bit judgey, aren't they?
You have no idea what the people of this board know. You're just happy to exist in your own blissful world where you, and only you, know everything.
Enjoy that lonely hill.

·
Super Moderator
3,665 Posts
Well, you folks obviously have no studied mRNA technology.

No, I don't believe everything I read on the net, but when many trained medical scientists warn of the dangers of mRNA technology.and all the baby killin liberals do all they can to sensor them to PREVENT peer review from other scientists (on this and many other issues)... anybody with a brain can see there is a serious problem here - somebody has something to hide!

And, you folks obviously have no studied the world wide movement among the elite to depopulate the world out of their phobia that "climate change" is going to destroy the planet and render it un-inhabitable - meaning they are serious about doing something to bring the world's population down to 500 million people (this is talked about openly by various environmental organizations who post their views publicly)

And, you folks obviously have no studied God's Word that speaks of 1/3 of the world's population being killed in the end times... and it doesn't say it happens due to war or \by some other means.

Bottom line is the end of this age is upon us and most people have no idea, including most that say the are Christian because they just go with the flow and anything not reported by the mainstream or the government couldn't possibly be true.

satan is having great fun deceiving the masses on to the high way to heLL while the band continues playing happy music on the deck of the Titanic so everyone can feel good and not notice the ship is going down!

Some folks will not hear the truth until the future gets here and by then it will be too late for them to be saved... oh well...
Well gosh it sure is a good thing you are here to shove us onto the right path. Since we are so ignorant and you are so smart perhaps you could regale us with your formal education and or experience in the areas of "mRNA technology", depopulation, "God's Word " and "climate change".

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
490 Posts

While I agree with much of this post God's glory revealed in written word also has strong words to say about man condemning man to eternal flame. Christ sits in the judgement seat, Christ knows their hearts, you don't. I don't. Kauboy doesn't. Only God can save, only God can condemn. For all we know B*ll G*t*s may go to heaven. God's way is not man's way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have to be very careful calling all liberals “godless”. Although I do believe much of their idealisms directly contradict the Bible , there are people who are liberal who believe in God. In The Catholic Church liberalism is very prevalent. Are we then excluding Catholicism from the book of life? Liberalism is also very present in A.M.E and southern Baptist churches . Shall they be excluded as well ? You see where I’m going with this ? It’s not God’s holy warriors on the right and satanist on the left. We are interwoven. With your sharp divisive tongue you will do more damage than good. There are many things in the Bible that are left for our own interpretations, but there are some that are spoken about directly ! Fortunately some of the liberal ideologies are in Verbatim contradiction with God’s word. We can use this as a time to tell people ,” Hey do you know what the Bible says about this?”. The goal is souls brotha not to condemn. You will be judged by the way you judge others .

·
Registered
490 Posts
Although I do believe much of their idealisms directly contradict the Bible , there are people who are liberal who believe in God. In The Catholic Church liberalism is very prevalent. Are we then excluding Catholicism from the book of life? Liberalism is also very present in A.M.E and southern Baptist churches . Shall they be excluded as well ? You see where I’m going with this ? It’s not God’s holy warriors on the right and satanist on the left. We are interwoven.

Good point.
I am deeply connected to a strong catholic community which is by rule of thumb mostly conservative, this is in Massachusetts mind you, and all of them are pro-life and against the LGBooboo ideaology despite political affiliation. Most of them do not support their pope, or many of their diocese. They still attempt to honor God's word even in their lost liberal way. I know many liberal Christians who are pro-in womb murder, and pro LGBooboo. They cast aside the Bible like an oversized fish. I also know many liberal Christians who have God at the forefront of their lives in a way many conservatives I know don't. I also have many Conservative friends who are more faithful and defensive of God than many liberals I know. There are foul liberal scumbag Christians. There are foul conservative scumbag Christians.
Making black and white statements is a form of the very identity politics many of us so strongly oppose.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I let all the "tinfoil!" and dummies be? Was I going to feed them and care while they get their head around the idea people are already remote control? They're kind of a pig, telling you that you are stupid, because when offered a light they throw a rock?
Tell them "the clot shot is only poison that sterilizes them and turns them into a big wet antenna with a 48 week sell-by date" and you are the "misinformation".......along with 10s of thousands of other doctors.
Nobody can help that? People believed govt and arab owned media (1) and on top of it, shot up what psychopathic lgbtqpJ made??? (2) if they take the booster, they die. I saw a dr say "3-4 years" but I think he got crosswired and its 48 weeks, not 48 months. I can't see how their body can take that much poison that long. Plenty will get lucky just by diet or a habit they have and never even know.

But nobody even has to argue - this is month 8 for the january vaxxos, same month they dropped the chins and attacked them and biden is pushing booster, which will create a 2 week death spike that may not fade out by a month this time?

Besides that, a german guy was telling me he thinks their financial crash will be the 15th and get his money out....so there's a lot of false flag potential for mid month to distract from the Europeans. Australia is hauling people off to camps and saying they can only have the portion of booze a day, searching their deliveries and completely insane - whatever is tried on us here, it is right at the door.

Between now and the next 5 or 6 days, watch the eu and our criminal congress

·
Registered
27 Posts
I appreciate the input, but you may have missed the context.
There's been a claim that the shots contain graphene oxide, and I requested peer reviewed studies to show to proof.
None was provided.

This hasn't been a question about the efficacy of the shots. The numbers show that lots of people have benefited from getting it, at least where the alpha strain is concerned.
Kind of a phony demand when everybody knows Spain and others have analysed the contents and there is no such thing as a peer reviewed study to provide you and its a trick to demand one ('cause how dumb straight people are, so fun)

I hope you shoot the crap up with all the democrats and hurry if you like? I wouldn't cater to the tricky fake demand, just hand ya a syringe and thanks of a grateful nation?
Maybe you should just demand the military give you all the skinny on the weapon during the operation? Because we are after all in a military operation that started at detrick? The military ran to an overturned vax truck in level suits. With that? I really need no more than all the liars to have 3 doses?

·
Super Moderator
9,882 Posts
Kind of a phony demand when everybody knows Spain and others have analysed the contents and there is no such thing as a peer reviewed study to provide you and its a trick to demand one ('cause how dumb straight people are, so fun)

I hope you shoot the crap up with all the democrats and hurry if you like? I wouldn't cater to the tricky fake demand, just hand ya a syringe and thanks of a grateful nation?
Maybe you should just demand the military give you all the skinny on the weapon during the operation? Because we are after all in a military operation that started at detrick? The military ran to an overturned vax truck in level suits. With that? I really need no more than all the liars to have 3 doses?
Nothing phony about proving a claim with repeatable results. That's the whole point of a peer reviewed study. Make a claim, present your methods, show your result, and ask others whether they can repeat your results or not.
Nobody with any credibility would rely on one lab's findings to make a declaration of fact. It must be repeated and proven again.
"Follow the science" used to actually mean something.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nothing phony about proving a claim with repeatable results. That's the whole point of a peer reviewed study. Make a claim, present your methods, show your result, and ask others whether they can repeat your results or not.
Nobody with any credibility would rely on one lab's findings to make a declaration of fact. It must be repeated and proven again.
"Follow the science" used to actually mean something.
You go right ahead? You follow and here is some science that we knew they would sicken and die before it even started? For your peer review, no mammals survived it, so fauci stopped testing. For your science.

Here is you just one of thousands of doctors idiots ignore for the govt weirdos

Because if they will hysterically believe and shoot up what lgbtqpJ made? Its a darwin for the rest of the population?
I support your choices!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts