Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I agree. It is becoming increasing difficult to sort the facts from the fear. The real point everyone should be agreeing on is forced mandates should not happen.
Absolutely.
Guys, the thing is; we can talk about all the poop in these jabs all day long. Who knows if there's graphene oxide in these! Very little can be known about these. Trying to convince people of mRNA or hydrogels or graphene oxide in these is a lot harder than convincing someone that it is a violation of human rights and human liberties to force people to accept something into their bodies they don't want. It's medical rape. So to be convincing we need to stop guessing at what isn't admitted by any company to be in these vaccines, and start talking about fundamental liberties.

·
Registered
492 Posts
satan is having great fun deceiving the masses on to the high way to heLL while the band continues playing happy music on the deck of the Titanic so everyone can feel good and not notice the ship is going down!

Some folks will not hear the truth until the future gets here and by then it will be too late for them to be saved... oh well...
While I agree with much of this post God's glory revealed in written word also has strong words to say about man condemning man to eternal flame. Christ sits in the judgement seat, Christ knows their hearts, you don't. I don't. Kauboy doesn't. Only God can save, only God can condemn. For all we know B*ll G*t*s may go to heaven. God's way is not man's way.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Although I do believe much of their idealisms directly contradict the Bible , there are people who are liberal who believe in God. In The Catholic Church liberalism is very prevalent. Are we then excluding Catholicism from the book of life? Liberalism is also very present in A.M.E and southern Baptist churches . Shall they be excluded as well ? You see where I’m going with this ? It’s not God’s holy warriors on the right and satanist on the left. We are interwoven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point.
I am deeply connected to a strong catholic community which is by rule of thumb mostly conservative, this is in Massachusetts mind you, and all of them are pro-life and against the LGBooboo ideaology despite political affiliation. Most of them do not support their pope, or many of their diocese. They still attempt to honor God's word even in their lost liberal way. I know many liberal Christians who are pro-in womb murder, and pro LGBooboo. They cast aside the Bible like an oversized fish. I also know many liberal Christians who have God at the forefront of their lives in a way many conservatives I know don't. I also have many Conservative friends who are more faithful and defensive of God than many liberals I know. There are foul liberal scumbag Christians. There are foul conservative scumbag Christians.
Making black and white statements is a form of the very identity politics many of us so strongly oppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts