Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's pretty clear that the coronavirus situation is exaggerated by the media at this point, however, I still don't think it will hurt to be prepared. What I am going to list here is going to be the most prepared you can possibly get without any prescriptions or doctors needed.
I'd strongly advise against getting any vaccine when it comes out. We know that the WHO and CDC is tied to bill gates and he wants depopulation, so any vaccine that is pushed by any of them will likely contain something mildly toxic or anti-fertility drugs. It was proven that bill's vaccines he distributed in Africa or India contained a sterilization agent. And no, I'm not talking about the normal kind of sterilization - I mean anti-fertility.

With that being said, this means we should rely solely on drugs to treat the condition. Drugs are much safer than vaccines and do not contain any kind of questionable genetic material. So here's what's in my preparedness stash:

(I have a doctor in the family.)

1. Emergen C
2. Camostat Mesilate
3. Paracetamol/Tylenol - NOT ibuprofen
4. Quinine
5. Zinc Picolinate (other forms OK too, but picolinate is best)

The ones I emphasize most are #2 and #4. Camostat is not being talked about by the media very much, but it is likely to work as well or better than the hydroxychloroquin. The Germans found it to be effective in a lab, but have not tested humans yet. HOWEVER, this is an approved medication in Japan and it's currently used to treat other ailments, so it's pretty safe. Because it is not approved in the USA, that means it can be purchased without prescription from Japan. It's pretty cheap, so I'd recommend stocking some. They take forever to ship though.
(Do not buy this one unless you really need it because there is limited stock.)
https://bio-japan.net/camostat-tablets-100mg

The quinine is normally a prescription drug (the amount in tonic water is way too little), however it has other uses which means you can buy very pure lab grade quinine on eBay with no prescription. It's kind of expensive, but if you have a compromised immune system, it may be worth it to you. A scale will be needed.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Quinine-Sulfate-Dihydrate-99-Titration-Powder-10g/231009527380

The other ones are ubiquitous and can be purchased anywhere. For #3, do not use ibuprofen for a fever; it has been proven to worsen the symptoms of COVID, so use Tylenol only for fever.

That's about it. It's the best you can do without a doctors help. Working around the system is my specialty :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a good protocal to use. The best, safest fastest cure for covid19 at any stage of the disease is Chlorine Dioxide Solution. 100% cure rate of thousands of covid19 patients. Don't stay deceived and ignorant. 3 people I personally know that had covid, cured in hours using CDS.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's a good protocal to use. The best, safest fastest cure for covid19 at any stage of the disease is Chlorine Dioxide Solution. 100% cure rate of thousands of covid19 patients. Don't stay deceived and ignorant. 3 people I personally know that had covid, cured in hours using CDS.
Just be careful with source and dose. It is still basically bleach and is used minimally.
If you start with less pure materials, 20%, you have a lot of potential contaminates.
But yes? I just saw something I am pretty sure was saying 100% viral kill? Learn all about it first so you don't take any more than you possibly have to.
Bravo on the shotgun shack cure. It should work on the gut stripper they will throw out next too.
This is a good page with multiple options from the orthomolecular school

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just be careful with source and dose. It is still basically bleach and is used minimally.
If you start with less pure materials, 20%, you have a lot of potential contaminates.
But yes? I just saw something I am pretty sure was saying 100% viral kill? Learn all about it first so you don't take any more than you possibly have to.
Bravo on the shotgun shack cure. It should work on the gut stripper they will throw out next too.
This is a good page with multiple options from the orthomolecular school
Correct source of purity and dosage is true for anything. Don't take to much aspirin, which has a higher toxicity than Chlorine Dioxide.

While chlorine dioxide has “chlorine” in its name, its chemistry is radically different from that of chlorine.
As we all learned in high school chemistry, we can mix two compounds and create a third that bears little resemblance to its parents. For instance, by mixing two parts of hydrogen gas with one of oxygen - liquid water is the formed. We should not be misled by the fact that chlorine and chlorine dioxide share a word in common. The chemistries of the two compounds are completely different.
Chlorine and chlorine dioxide are both oxidising agents (electron receivers). However, chlorine has the capacity to take in two electrons, whereas chlorine dioxide can absorb five. This means that, mole for mole, ClO2 is 2.6 times more effective than chlorine.
Bar Cl2 Clo2 Comparison

If equal, if not greater importance is the fact that chlorine dioxide will not react with many organic compounds, and as a result ClO2 does not produce environmentally dangerous chlorinated organics. For example; aromatic compounds have carbon atoms arranged in rings and they may have other atoms, such as chlorine, attached to these rings, to form a chlorinated aromatic - a highly toxic compound that persists in the environment long after it is produced.
Chlorine dioxide's behaviour as an oxidising agent is quite dissimilar. Like ozone, the predominant oxidation reaction mechanism for chlorine dioxide proceeds through a process known as free radical electrophilic (i.e. electron-attracting) abstraction rather than by oxidative substitution or addition (as in chlorinating agents such as chlorine or hypochlorite). This means that chlorinated organic compounds such as THMs and HAAs are not produced as a result of disinfection using chlorine dioxide

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'd strongly advise against getting any vaccine when it comes out. We know that the WHO and CDC is tied to bill gates and he wants depopulation, so any vaccine that is pushed by any of them will likely contain something mildly toxic or anti-fertility drugs. It was proven that bill's vaccines he distributed in Africa or India contained a sterilization agent. And no, I'm not talking about the normal kind of sterilization - I mean anti-fertility.

Respectfully disagree regarding getting the Vax. I was inoculated against a ton of stuff as a kid. Still have the scar on my left arm. In my early 20s I also got a bunch of shots and a little yellow book with stamps so I could travel extensively in Africa. Deal was at each border no yellow book showing your shots, no entry. Made perfect sense to me as many of the places I travelled too were extremely poor, remote and the locals needed to be protected from all the nasty bugs a white devil like me could bring.

I've heard most the theories /conspiracies on what the vax is all about...... Best one I've heard yet was from a co-worker who told me this. "It may be for population control but I think the grand plan is the promote an agenda telling the people that they want to eliminate not to get the vaccine. Those folks and their beliefs die while the reset crowd's 'progressive' agenda carries on and thrives."

A light went on for me.

Double vaXXed folks. Mild fatigue when I got it and other than my head sticking to the fridge every time I grab a beer and the lizard man tail I am growing all is good. Preparing is about doing what you have to do to live to fight another day.

Best way to change the systems is from the inside out. Resist and strive to be he perfect greyman.

Godspeed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts