Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
And the ignorance and arrogance continues…….
It’s almost self prophetic. Show people the truth and they run and hide behind their Facebook remedies and what my neighbors, sisters, cat sitter told me stories.
Hey, maybe we should bleed the sick or apply leaches. That worked so well in the 1700’s. It has to be a proven remedy
BoF
Actually we do use leaches and they work very well for their purpose, we also use maggots. If something works well why change it. If the leaches help your reattached ear to heal, so be it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I currently have covid!
I fully vaccinated in March because I would have lost high dollar contracts if I didn't.
I also approached life feeling extra confident that I was protected because I was told I was fully protected. So, yes I drank the kool-aid (vaccination) and yes I still got COVID. The past 18 days I have been suffering through "breakthrough" Covid. It has been full blown: Headaches, cough, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, congestion and loss of taste. I have been slowly recovering but still have headaches, light cough and constantly tired.
I have been told I am "lucky" because without the vaccine it could have been worse. I really don't feel lucky and in truthfulness I feel really betrayed first and foremost by myself then the medical community pushing a vaccine that caused me to let my guard down just slightly.
It has always been my choice to were a mask. I am a Republican and I run a SAR team so I was in contact with the public quite often through the past 2 years.
In my opinion if you are going to get covid you are going to get covid.
AND BTW: Not a single agency, doctor, even my private doctors have not reached out to see how I am doing, NO ONE. Not DHS, Not public health agencies. So, which leads me to believe that it's better for them not to know then to have to send these findings to the public. Sort of don't ask - Don't Tell.
I just wanted to add my 2 cents and hopefully everyone will do what works for themselves! Vaccine or no vaccine - mask or no mask.
We will see what the next few months bring to America's patriots with the mandates and requirements. I feel a change is on the way and it's going to be real and it's going to be an uprising.
Stay prepared my fellow preppers and stay aware of the issues around us.
User Clip: Dr Pierre Kory, prezes stowarzyszenia amerykańskich pulmonologów FLCCC Alliance, zeznaje przed Senacką Komisją Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego w USA wzywając do leczenia ambulatoryjnego COVID-19 w oparciu o Iwermektynę. I ordered this med for my husband and me from frontline doctors. I would rather prevent covid then recover from it. What is criminal is the government isn't recommending it because they can't get richer off it. On a side note with these mandates, I heard they might be withholding SS and medicaid checks to the un vaccinated next. The dictator has spoken.

·
Registered
Build a short term supply of items with my ability to source items in survival situation
14 Posts
I requested "alternate" treatments from my doctor and was told that they are not allowed to issue any alternate medications. I did my research and have made my own cocktail of zinc, b complex, multi-vitamins, vitamin C and REST. In the past 2 days I have been feeling a lot better but the fatigue and brain fog is relentless. I get tired super easy with very limited activity.
This has really brought out my true weaknesses in my overall prep plans. I have a good supply of the essential items but I had a hole in my plans that let this slip in.
My advice is check your entire plan. We can't protect our family and ourselves from any threat is we can't even get out of bed.
The entire medical system is beyond flawed and follow the direction of brainless leaders who have stacks of money and a slew of doctors at their service.
I hear people saying how come a lot of celebrities don't get covid and the answer is really simple. They can afford to stay cooped up, the have enough money that they don't have to put on their boots and go to work every day to survive. If they get sick they have private doctors who will get them every dose of alternate medicine they need.
My fellow preppers I offer this. Covid sucks, it is a real threat but for most it is nothing more then a few days of very light symptoms if any. I still believe even during my illness that it is an individuals choice to mask up or get the vaccine.
And now MULTIPLE Afghan refugees in the United States have tested positive for measles. So, yet another threat lands on our doorstep for the poorly planned evacuation that managed to leave other American citizens behind.

·
Registered
698 Posts
You can get the medicine you need from the front line doctors if yours won't order it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Marek's Disease-A Cautionary Tale? - Notes From the Social Clinic This is about chickens but the concept is the same. More and more doctors are finally speaking up that natural immunity is best. The vaccinated people are the ones shedding the mutated virus. They are creating a race that will be vaccine dependent. Now I wonder who would benefit from that, oh wait, I know.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,882 Posts
Marek's Disease-A Cautionary Tale? - Notes From the Social Clinic This is about chickens but the concept is the same. More and more doctors are finally speaking up that natural immunity is best. The vaccinated people are the ones shedding the mutated virus. They are creating a race that will be vaccine dependent. Now I wonder who would benefit from that, oh wait, I know.
I saw this diseased mentioned at the onset of the vaccine talk, and discussed by a prominent virologist who strongly rebuked the idea of mass vaccination during the heat of a pandemic.
Even if these were actual vaccines, which they aren't, it's still a terrible idea. It causes what epidemiologists call "evolutionary pressure" on the virus to find pathways to become more virulent in order to survive.
The vaccinated population actually becomes the source of new variations of the virus.

As to the idea that this will created a vaccine dependent sector of the population, I'm not sure this is supported by anything other than a thought process that says "I got the first one, and the booster, I should get this one too."
I don't think there is any medical reason that would necessitate the continuation of boosters to maintain health. Quite the opposite, in my opinion, will be the case... The more shots one takes, the higher the production of these "spike proteins" becomes, and the higher their concentration in the body. This will lead to increased inflammation and further health complications.
Maybe people will wake up after the 5th or 6th "booster", and realize they're playing a losing game.
"Maybe"...

·
Registered
698 Posts
I saw this diseased mentioned at the onset of the vaccine talk, and discussed by a prominent virologist who strongly rebuked the idea of mass vaccination during the heat of a pandemic.
Even if these were actual vaccines, which they aren't, it's still a terrible idea. It causes what epidemiologists call "evolutionary pressure" on the virus to find pathways to become more virulent in order to survive.
The vaccinated population actually becomes the source of new variations of the virus.

As to the idea that this will created a vaccine dependent sector of the population, I'm not sure this is supported by anything other than a thought process that says "I got the first one, and the booster, I should get this one too."
I don't think there is any medical reason that would necessitate the continuation of boosters to maintain health. Quite the opposite, in my opinion, will be the case... The more shots one takes, the higher the production of these "spike proteins" becomes, and the higher their concentration in the body. This will lead to increased inflammation and further health complications.
Maybe people will wake up after the 5th or 6th "booster", and realize they're playing a losing game.
"Maybe"...
Initially this is what Fauci said also, I mentioned this study to my really liberal sister and got the exact response I expected. I wonder why both sides aren't doing the research. Is it really a mindset that the government is telling the truth? As long as it is a democrat. I would never put anything into my body without doing the research. I do know this is how MRSA and VRE came about. People not completing their antibiotics as ordered giving bacteria a chance to mutate into a resistant strain. So the idea that this vaccine which doesn't completely eradicate the virus and leave it open to mutation makes perfect sense to me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I live in a college town and the whole mask thing is INSANE. The local politicians just instituded a mandate to wear mask indoors for businesses. The Kids are still having parties and tailgates, no distancing, no masks, and then yesterday I see this idiot riding his electric scooter down the side of a major road outside of town, wearing a mask. And I'm sure they all voted for Dumbiden.

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
This jab never met the criteria for a vaccine. It's gene therapy not a vaccine. Yet now even the dictionaries have changed the meaning to fit the narrative. Merriam-Webster did it first and the rest followed suit.

And we find out that we really don't have an immune system that works. Only big pharma can save you. A couple of people I know have already gotten the 3rd jab. Israel is about to mandate a 4th.

The MSM reports on how the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated. REALLY? I thought the jab would save you. Yet they won't touch the horror stories of the jabbed. Case in point. WXYZ TV out of Detroit wanted to do a story of locals who are unjabbed and dying. The put out a post on FB asking locals for their stories. What they received was the opposite. You should read this. The comments are telling.

It's odd because many vaccines have been pulled because of far fewer deaths than this one has caused. Yet that fact is ignored.

And then there's the masks many support. The virus particle is so small, it can pass through 99% of masks. Masks that are sold don't do a bit of good. Don't take my word for it, read the packaging and do your own research. The most popular mask on the market states on the box that it doesn't prevent the virus. Other fancier masks have NON MEDICAL on their packages. Not one says it will stop the virus. Yet people drive with them on, alone with the windows rolled up. I wonder if they sleep with them on. Many businesses require masks. Yet few study the effects on the body of constantly wearing a mask. A little research here will be eye opening.

Very few do their own research to have an informed opinion. They would rather be told what to do and how to do it. SMH

·
Registered
237 Posts
I currently have covid!
I fully vaccinated in March because I would have lost high dollar contracts if I didn't.
I also approached life feeling extra confident that I was protected because I was told I was fully protected. So, yes I drank the kool-aid (vaccination) and yes I still got COVID. The past 18 days I have been suffering through "breakthrough" Covid. It has been full blown: Headaches, cough, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, congestion and loss of taste. I have been slowly recovering but still have headaches, light cough and constantly tired.
I have been told I am "lucky" because without the vaccine it could have been worse. I really don't feel lucky and in truthfulness I feel really betrayed first and foremost by myself then the medical community pushing a vaccine that caused me to let my guard down just slightly.
It has always been my choice to were a mask. I am a Republican and I run a SAR team so I was in contact with the public quite often through the past 2 years.
In my opinion if you are going to get covid you are going to get covid.
AND BTW: Not a single agency, doctor, even my private doctors have not reached out to see how I am doing, NO ONE. Not DHS, Not public health agencies. So, which leads me to believe that it's better for them not to know then to have to send these findings to the public. Sort of don't ask - Don't Tell.
I just wanted to add my 2 cents and hopefully everyone will do what works for themselves! Vaccine or no vaccine - mask or no mask.
We will see what the next few months bring to America's patriots with the mandates and requirements. I feel a change is on the way and it's going to be real and it's going to be an uprising.
Stay prepared my fellow preppers and stay aware of the issues around us.
speedy recovery!
im glad youre feeling better...

·
Registered
237 Posts
FYI
our hospital's covid numbers have exploded to the point where we are turning away patients for care that we would have normally accepted.
our Emergency dept has dozens of patients sitting in stretchers in the hallways waiting for hospital rooms..
we have an abnormally large number of younger and 'healthy' patients who are very sick and in the ICU.

of those patients, ~90% are unvaccinated.
the ones that are vaccinated are mostly immunosuppressed.

the ones that die are almost all unvaccinated.

the data shows that for most people who get sick, they will have minor symptoms, ....
I hear .. 'it's just like the flu' quite a bit... and many if not most are assymptomatic...
the vast majority do very well with the disease, with minimal issues... (fact, data proven)

but the truth is for a small minority ~5%... they get very sick... and even if they survive, many are still having long term disability (strokes, blood clots, lung scarring, fatigue, mental fog, weakness, nerve issues)

I get it... masks, and vaccines are a hot topic... very controversial even in this crowd...
This crowd especially values freedom, liberty, and minimizing govt interference...

but there is a lot of misinformation out there, and confusion...
and folks here don't want to be forced to take a medicine, vaccine, or shelter in place.. without clearer info, more concrete facts, etc.....

the truth is ... there are no sure concrete facts yet.... there is no long term data... there is no Scientific certainty...
so each of you do what you think is best for yourself, your family, and your community...

just please try not to get too emotional when making your decisions....
the heat from all the discussion is getting everyone fired up... we all know that we make our best decisions when we're calm....

I'm a firm believer of I do my thing.. you do your thing... as long as we're not hurting each other...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,882 Posts
I'm a firm believer of I do my thing.. you do your thing... as long as we're not hurting each other...
Therein lies the rub...
This position is untenable to many.
Shortly after the outbreak in the U.S., the narrative quickly became "I wear my mask to protect you. You should wear one to protect me" and "if you don't lock down, you're killing grandma".
Very quickly this became a "you're hurting me" paradigm to enforce all manner of mandates.

How can we have a rational conversation about the science of the topic AND keep liberty in the forefront, when this is the narrative that was purposefully chosen to make self-sufficient minded people feel guilty?
I sympathize with those who need hospitalization for this disease. Aside from the fact that there is efficacy with simple treatments that doctors are outright ignoring, it's always sad to see people suffer.
But as you rightly pointed out, the severely impacted population is minuscule. There is insufficient justification to demand that the entire population be subjected to authoritarian overreach as a result. Yet that's exactly what we see.
That's largely why you see so much pushback, even when discussing parts of this topic that we should all agree on if we all used sound reasoning.

·
Registered
237 Posts
This position is untenable to many.
Shortly after the outbreak in the U.S., the narrative quickly became "I wear my mask to protect you. You should wear one to protect me" and "if you don't lock down, you're killing grandma".
Very quickly this became a "you're hurting me" paradigm to enforce all manner of mandates.
How can we have a rational conversation about the science of the topic AND keep liberty in the forefront, when this is the narrative that was purposefully chosen to make self-sufficient minded people feel guilty?
That's largely why you see so much pushback, even when discussing parts of this topic that we should all agree on if we all used sound reasoning.
A lot of the pushback, and emotion is from misinformation...
One of the things which havent been discussed much by the media, is the Source of the misinformation.
Multiple countries have found that there is a state sponsored cyber misinformation campaign from China and Russia.
the goal of these campaigns seem to be to sow discord in America, UK, Germany, France, South Korea, and Australia.... among others...

with all the hate in the USA... it seems they are winning...
I think they are laughing at us battle each other on vaccines, politics, ideology, religion, gender, race, sexuality....

there used to be a time where we focused on our commonalities... such as rooting for the USA hockey team, or NYC firefighters...
now so many focus on the differences.. segregating, and dividing us into separate camps... (race, sex, gender, politics, pro vaccine, anti vaccine, pro choice/pro-life, political party, etc)

I hope in the near future people will start focusing on what we share rather than what makes us different...
I thought America's strength was the whole melting pot of difference....

hopefully we'll identify and punish those nations which are at war with us...
whether using weapons of steel... or keyboards and words...

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
A lot of the pushback, and emotion is from misinformation...
One of the things which havent been discussed much by the media, is the Source of the misinformation.
Multiple countries have found that there is a state sponsored cyber misinformation campaign from China and Russia.
the goal of these campaigns seem to be to sow discord in America, UK, Germany, France, South Korea, and Australia.... among others...
So all the individuals who claim that friends and relatives who have been harmed or died from the vaccine are actually being paid by China and Russia. That's good to know.

I would imagine then that all the bad press about Biden, including the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan is also Chinese disinformation. The $85 billion in equipment left behind, the people left behind are all a Chinese conspiracy. Biden is actually a good guy being misrepresented by our enemies. Got it.

·
Registered
943 Posts
If people refuse to wear face mask, refuse to social distance, and refuse to self quarantine when diagnosed positive. How are we ever to get back to normal?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
It doesn't matter what we do. The politicians will never let it go. There's too much money and too much power at stake.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If people refuse to wear face mask, refuse to social distance, and refuse to self quarantine when diagnosed positive. How are we ever to get back to normal?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
1. Normal is go back to getting **** done and dealing with basic realities of mortality while trying to preserve some semblance of basic liberty. 2. If somebody or something isn't actually trying to literally kill me in the next 5 minutes, I'm good. Cause I've been in that situation enough to know what real threat feels like. COVID as it stands now isn't on my top 10 list of real and exigent threats to myself and family; the data and statistics aren't there (though we did get vaccinated based on my realistic yet cynical analysis of relative risk/benefit ratios for our different choices). Sure it could mutate or mate with the Andromeda strain tomorrow but there is no logical or reasonable reason anything I do today, including wearing a mask, will trigger such event. 3. With a respectful nod to chaotic dynamics I nonetheless declare that I'm in no way, shape or form responsible for the safety and well-being of anyone I haven't agreed to protect and defend; I'm not responsible for every chaotic consequence of a butterfly flapping its wings. And guess what - I haven't agreed to protect and defend the vast majority of this planet.

·
Registered
698 Posts
The small pox vaccine was taken off the market in 1976 after it caused the death of 23 people after being used for years. So far, and please remember only 1% of cases are being reported to VAER's 9,048 deaths520,747 adverse events7,463 permanent disabilities7,822 life-threatening injuries26,812 hospitalizations So considering that is only 1% a reasonable estimate is 9,048 x 100 = 904,800 deaths from the vaccines52,074,700 adverse side effects746,300 permanently disabled782,200 life-threatening injuries2,681,200 hospitalizations One leading Virologist boldly states 100% of the vaccinated people will end up dying but most think it will be around 15%. Since it attacks the neuron's it will be closely related to symptoms of mad cow disease. This vaccine is dangerous and it should be immediately removed from the market. Period.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
698 Posts
FYI
our hospital's covid numbers have exploded to the point where we are turning away patients for care that we would have normally accepted.
our Emergency dept has dozens of patients sitting in stretchers in the hallways waiting for hospital rooms..
we have an abnormally large number of younger and 'healthy' patients who are very sick and in the ICU.

of those patients, ~90% are unvaccinated.
the ones that are vaccinated are mostly immunosuppressed.

the ones that die are almost all unvaccinated.

the data shows that for most people who get sick, they will have minor symptoms, ....
I hear .. 'it's just like the flu' quite a bit... and many if not most are assymptomatic...
the vast majority do very well with the disease, with minimal issues... (fact, data proven)

but the truth is for a small minority ~5%... they get very sick... and even if they survive, many are still having long term disability (strokes, blood clots, lung scarring, fatigue, mental fog, weakness, nerve issues)

I get it... masks, and vaccines are a hot topic... very controversial even in this crowd...
This crowd especially values freedom, liberty, and minimizing govt interference...

but there is a lot of misinformation out there, and confusion...
and folks here don't want to be forced to take a medicine, vaccine, or shelter in place.. without clearer info, more concrete facts, etc.....

the truth is ... there are no sure concrete facts yet.... there is no long term data... there is no Scientific certainty...
so each of you do what you think is best for yourself, your family, and your community...

just please try not to get too emotional when making your decisions....
the heat from all the discussion is getting everyone fired up... we all know that we make our best decisions when we're calm....

But the nursing whistleblowers and doctors say that isn't true at all, most of the patients are vaccinated. Rolling Stone put out a story that they were turning away gunshots wounds because the hospitals were full of covid patients so a reporter looked into it and it was fake, the man didn't even work for Rolling Stone but it had gotten all over. From what I am hearing on the nursing and medical boards this is false.

Reactions: inceptor
41 - 60 of 81 Posts