Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
15,386 Posts
I'm just curious what country do you live in?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I live in The Land Of The Free, my state has a conservative governor, who suggested we do certain things, but there was no penalty if we did not.
So, I did not wear a hazmat suit, or even a mask. "Social distancing" is fine with me because I generally dislike being around people at any time anyway.

I'm 71, and if the North Vietnamese Army didn't get me, if all the alcohol I drank didn't get me, if living a shady lifestyle didn't get me, I damned sure ain't worried about the flu.
I'm "right" with Jesus Christ, and if He is ready, He will call me home. I'm not worried.

Now, if you are a fearful individual, why don't you stay home, with the doors locked and the shades drawn.
Leave the rest of us alone.
(Just wondering - did you vote for Hillary?)

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
It’s the flu damn it. Use precautions we should any way and use common sense if your more susceptible due to health status. I am tired of my livelihood, my employees livelihoods being destroyed based on looney toon academics screaming the sky is falling. An indefinite Quarantine to protect potentially 5% of the population is nuts.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
It's the flu damn it. Use precautions we should any way and use common sense if your more susceptible due to health status. I am tired of my livelihood, my employees livelihoods being destroyed based on looney toon academics screaming the sky is falling. An indefinite Quarantine to protect potentially 5% of the population is nuts.
Agreed! I can take care of my wife and my parents.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
If people refuse to wear face mask, refuse to social distance, and refuse to self quarantine when diagnosed positive. How are we ever to get back to normal?

How do you know the person who bagged your groceries doesn't have it...or your pizza delivery guy, the guy or gal who touch the plastic container you later bought from the store?
....as stated...if you have a pre-existing condition that puts you at risk...or are elderly, or live with those who do...cover up and wear gloves and masks...you have every right to ensure you protect yourself...
but you don't have a right to dictate how I enjoy my right to pursue happiness, or force me to prove I'm not infected, or buy a commercial item that doesn't really do anything more than give me false assurance that I'm safe. We quarantine the infected from the population....not the population from each other.

·
Super Moderator
9,640 Posts
Okay I understand your point of view but have a question how are you to build an immunity without being infected. Because from what I understand is that once you are infected your body will in fact end up damaged in one way or another so how are we to end up with an immunity without compromising our health conditions
How do you know the person who bagged your groceries doesn't have it...or your pizza delivery guy, the guy or gal who touch the plastic container you later bought from the store?
....as stated...if you have a pre-existing condition that puts you at risk...or are elderly, or live with those who do...cover up and wear gloves and masks...you have every right to ensure you protect yourself...
but you don't have a right to dictate how I enjoy my right to pursue happiness, or force me to prove I'm not infected, or buy a commercial item that doesn't really do anything more than give me false assurance that I'm safe. We quarantine the infected from the population....not the population from each other.

@Old SF Guy is correct.

So your solution is for everyone to self quarantine for the duration. Not a bad idea. Many worry about feeding their kids and paying their bills. Maybe you are correct, the MSM says you are. The many that are worrying about paying their bills and feeding their families are just being selfish. We have been warned that this could last 12-16 months. They should be able to make it being self quarantined that long, right??? After all, who knows if who you interact with has it.

The groceries had to be put up by someone and how many people picked it up to look at it without wearing gloves? Or how many other objects did they pick up and put back while wearing gloves? Did they use hand sanitizer after picking up their cart, the previous items or the items they put in their cart? If someone is A-systematic or even has the virus, this is how it's spread. So say the experts. The same for take out food, who handled your food? What else did they touch before handling your food? What else did they touch before picking up the container and and the sack they put it in?

The only way to stay safe is to self quarantine for however long it takes. I think you'll do just fine following what they report in the news. Mika Brzezinski has stated "It's our job to control exactly what people think" not anyone else.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
That is the second time she has stated that on the program.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
211 Posts
If people refuse to wear face mask, refuse to social distance, and refuse to self quarantine when diagnosed positive. How are we ever to get back to normal?
Simple, don't get tested.

Their tests are not reliable and very often provides false positives.

Just get plenty of vitamins / minerals that your supposed to be getting anyway and believe / act on these verses....

Matthew 8:17
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Isaiah 53:4,5
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Proverbs 4:20-23
My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Proverbs 3:7,8
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Psalms 147:3
I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds

Psalms 103:3
I heal all your diseases

Psalms 91:10
No plague shall come near your dwelling

Psalms 43:5
I am the health of your countenance and your God

Psalms 29:11
I will give you strength and bless you with peace

Psalms 30:1,2
I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit

Job 33:24,25
I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth

Deut 28:61 (and Gal 3:13)
I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague

Deut 7:15
And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness

Ex 23:25,26
I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will fulfill

Ex 15:26
I am the Lord that healeth thee

Ps 103:3
I heal all your diseases

Ps 107:20
I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions

Proverbs 3:8
Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones

Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words (God's Word) are sweet to your soul and health to your bones

Proverbs 17:22 (Neh 8:10)
My joy is your strength. A merry heart does good like a medicine

Isaiah 40:29
I give power to the faint. I increase strength to them that have no might

Isaiah 46:4
To your old age and gray hairs I will carry you and I will deliver you

Isaiah 58:8
Your light shall break forth as the morning and your health shall spring forth speedily

Jer. 30:17
I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds saith the Lord

Jer 33:6
Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth

None of this matters if you haven't been born again and are living for the Lord Jesus... cause if you aren't, you'll go to hell any way

·
Registered
490 Posts
I opened this thread and laughed. I got on this place to avoid the Karen's who think we need to maks up and act like social idiots and stop our whole lives when we have a cold that's not a serious impairment (If you test positive A. Are you actually sick? B. If it makes you sick enough that you feel pretty shitty, no ones really all that inclined to leave the house anyways!). Look, over a year later and you have your precious jab and nothing is back to normal except things that were never anything but normal all along.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Covid is real.
I have read a ton of posts here and at the orange site and until now had decided to stay out of the discussion.
However, I can’t believe the level of ignorance or arrogance I read on the topic these days.
COVID
My 3 children all work in healthcare. 1- ICU nurse, 1 - ED nurse, 1 - respiratory therapist. They see the results of Covid every day. SOMEONE (OR MULTIPLES) DIES EVERY SHIFT due to not being vaccinated. The ED is so packed with Covid patients that there is no room to admit people who are ill with heart attacks, strokes, car wrecks. Literally, someone has to die in the ICU before a bed opens up. Other people are treated in the hallway, waiting room, in their cars. Heart attacks stay in the Ambulance bay and get treated in the bus.
This pandemic is on the edge of breaking the healthcare system in the US. Nurses are being paid 50.00/hour bonus pay on top of 1 1/2 pay for overtime. If a nurse works two weeks without calling in they are getting 500.00 bonus checks. This is the length that hospital administration has to go to to keep RN’s from quitting or going to private practice.
It is quickly getting to the point where ventilators will be rationed. The talk is that if a vented patient doesn’t show improvement after 5 days that the vent gets pulled for someone else and the patient gets discharged to die at home or at a hospice. Currently a vented patient can stay on vent weeks until their lungs or heart give out.
The refrigerated trucks are back at the hospitals to back up the morgue as needed. My kids hospital has one sitting in the parking lot that is empty at the moment but they expect it to be in use soon.
The biggest factor in dying is comorbidities. Obesity, Diabetes, heart disease, the biggest of these being Obesity.
Those people who are not vaccinated die if they go on a ventilator. End of discussion.
Yes, vaccinated people get Covid and get sick too. The difference is the ratio is MUCH smaller and these people recover and go home. Its truly your choice if you want to take the vaccination, wear a mask or not but you can’t have your cake and eat it too

Masks
If you have a right to refuse masking or getting vaccinated, businesses and employers have a equal right to deny you service or employment. It’s a choice both sides are entitled to make. There is absolutely no trampling of your rights in these choices. Comply or spend your money or go to work somewhere else.
BoF

·
Registered
490 Posts
Okay I understand your point of view but have a question how are you to build an immunity without being infected. Because from what I understand is that once you are infected your body will in fact end up damaged in one way or another so how are we to end up with an immunity without compromising our health conditions

This is a great point. I think people should have antibody tests. Or they should go over to their friends house who has it after huilding up on vitamin C and E and A, then expose themselves and hopefully in a week or two have antibodies. Of course if you're an at risk individual that would be sheer stupidity but that's what we chose to do (like chicken poxs) and it worked out pretty good! We are all strong and had already been boosting our immune system regularly so we knew we would be able to fight it and win easily.
I think We'd be surprised at how many people already had antibodies (pre jab) from a simple infection. Hubby and I had colds. Kids got colds. We all have antibodies. The jab isn't actually proven to provide antibodies for longer than 6 months, whereas naturally occurring antibodies are in the bone marrow.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I agree, the bioweapon is real and dying from it is possible. What is criminal is there is early treatment that is 99.9 effective and they are tying the doctors hands from giving it out. You naturally aquired immunity is more effective then the vaccine. It is failing. They aren't reporting on it but there are a lot of ICU beds have fully vacinated patients in them. One thing I know for sure after working in the hospital 40 years. Our ICU beds are always full, years before covid. And when we do have beds we don't have staff because administration treats staff like crap. You get more patients then you can safely take care of and they compine more and more jobs and dump them on you workload which is already overloaded. We held accident ICU patients in Er sometimes 2 days, ICU patients were held in recovery room because we had zero bed. Especially this time of year. We always slowed down slightly during the summer but the second it gets cooler we fill up. Our pediatric patients always get RSV this time of year, many times every bed we had was RSV, this in not new. They are just doing scare tactics. We never had enough vents or equipment because our lean team stripped us of everything but the bare essentials. Nothing has changed. You will never have enough nurses because of our administration has turned health into a business and patients are their last concern. I retired before covid and we were packed to the gills then. Heart attacks patients be held for hours in ambulatory infusion centers waiting for beds.

If I get covid, although I think I had it I will demand early treatment from my doctor with proven medication. I want Ivermectin because we used it for years and it is safe, it is recommended for nursing home patients with scabies. If my doc won't give it to me I will telemed with the frontline doctors and get it. Yes covid is terrible and millions of people wouldn't have had to die if they had been allowed early treatment instead of it being held because some rich elites want to get rich on their vaccine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree, the bioweapon is real and dying from it is possible. What is criminal is there is early treatment that is 99.9 effective and they are tying the doctors hands from giving it out. You naturally aquired immunity is more effective then the vaccine. It is failing. They aren't reporting on it but there are a lot of ICU beds have fully vacinated patients in them. One thing I know for sure after working in the hospital 40 years. Our ICU beds are always full, years before covid. And when we do have beds we don't have staff because administration treats staff like crap. You get more patients then you can safely take care of and they compine more and more jobs and dump them on you workload which is already overloaded. We held accident ICU patients in Er sometimes 2 days, ICU patients were held in recovery room because we had zero bed. Especially this time of year. We always slowed down slightly during the summer but the second it gets cooler we fill up. Our pediatric patients always get RSV this time of year, many times every bed we had was RSV, this in not new. They are just doing scare tactics. We never had enough vents or equipment because our lean team stripped us of everything but the bare essentials. Nothing has changed. You will never have enough nurses because of our administration has turned health into a business and patients are their last concern. I retired before covid and we were packed to the gills then. Heart attacks patients be held for hours in ambulatory infusion centers waiting for beds.

If I get covid, although I think I had it I will demand early treatment from my doctor with proven medication. I want Ivermectin because we used it for years and it is safe, it is recommended for nursing home patients with scabies. If my doc won't give it to me I will telemed with the frontline doctors and get it. Yes covid is terrible and millions of people wouldn't have had to die if they had been allowed early treatment instead of it being held because some rich elites want to get rich on their vaccine.
Nobody yet has provided or seen a sample of what you think is real.
Many medical workers are ignorant....and many are flat out beasts that look at people like plain meat they get to abuse. "I have 3 children in health care" none are doctors, all are either ignorant or liars? There is no other possible answer.
I have noticed lots of "medical" people now are little more than industry product maids and their medical knowledge is purely industry provided. Its not science, its using products on cow meat.
My proof is, all doctors are ignorant or guilty, period? There is no other answer.
I sit and watch them act like this is real and they cant fix the dumb vaxxos - in my world, that-is-all-clown-shoes?
Its a military operation of murdering Americans to replace with paleo species who are already complete animal bots?
What afghani soldiers are getting shot up? What border jumpers?
If they want that shot you have to say "goodbye dummies" and get away. They and their "medical" people are part of a mass delusion and crime either despicably stupid or killing all they can.
I think people have these long "rationalizing" debates because faced with the simple truth? They just dont have anything else to do? I can't get it because i teach doctors. I am not even supposed to buy it or I'm a clown to doctors?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Nobody yet has provided or seen a sample of what you think is real.
Many medical workers are ignorant....and many are flat out beasts that look at people like plain meat they get to abuse. "I have 3 children in health care" none are doctors, all are either ignorant or liars? There is no other possible answer.
I have noticed lots of "medical" people now are little more than industry product maids and their medical knowledge is purely industry provided. Its not science, its using products on cow meat.
My proof is, all doctors are ignorant or guilty, period? There is no other answer.
I sit and watch them act like this is real and they cant fix the dumb vaxxos - in my world, that-is-all-clown-shoes?
Its a military operation of murdering Americans to replace with paleo species who are already complete animal bots?
What afghani soldiers are getting shot up? What border jumpers?
If they want that shot you have to say "goodbye dummies" and get away. They and their "medical" people are part of a mass delusion and crime either despicably stupid or killing all they can.
I think people have these long "rationalizing" debates because faced with the simple truth? They just dont have anything else to do? I can't get it because i teach doctors. I am not even supposed to buy it or I'm a clown to doctors?
When I worked in oncology I pretty much figured every ended up dying from cancer. The reason for that was only those that were failing were admitted unless we were doing a serious chemo. It wasn't until I started working at the cancer center that I saw so many people recovering and getting over cancer. I realized I had blinders on, I only saw the worse case patients. That is what the nurses are seeing in ICU, the worse cases, not the thousands who have recovered and did well. They have blinders on. I have had a couple of nurses I know die from Covid. I wonder if they had been proactive with early treatment if the outcome would have been better.
There are excellent nurses and doctors. Trouble is they are being run like administration runs everything, like a business. They have to see a certain amount of patients for a certain amount of time. They have to get permission to order certain tests. Our health care system has been socialist for decades.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That is why so many went private sector when insurance took over and the private sector is ballooning now with all the people leaving the public hospitals.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
And the ignorance and arrogance continues…….
It’s almost self prophetic. Show people the truth and they run and hide behind their Facebook remedies and what my neighbors, sisters, cat sitter told me stories.
Hey, maybe we should bleed the sick or apply leaches. That worked so well in the 1700’s. It has to be a proven remedy
BoF

Reactions: BennyMG1

·
Registered
490 Posts
And the ignorance and arrogance continues…….
It’s almost self prophetic. Show people the truth and they run and hide behind their Facebook remedies and what my neighbors, sisters, cat sitter told me stories.
Hey, maybe we should bleed the sick or apply leaches. That worked so well in the 1700’s. It has to be a proven remedy
BoF
IF you believe leaches can help you, I'm in no position to stop you from trying!

·
Registered
Build a short term supply of items with my ability to source items in survival situation
14 Posts
I currently have covid!
I fully vaccinated in March because I would have lost high dollar contracts if I didn't.
I also approached life feeling extra confident that I was protected because I was told I was fully protected. So, yes I drank the kool-aid (vaccination) and yes I still got COVID. The past 18 days I have been suffering through "breakthrough" Covid. It has been full blown: Headaches, cough, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, congestion and loss of taste. I have been slowly recovering but still have headaches, light cough and constantly tired.
I have been told I am "lucky" because without the vaccine it could have been worse. I really don't feel lucky and in truthfulness I feel really betrayed first and foremost by myself then the medical community pushing a vaccine that caused me to let my guard down just slightly.
It has always been my choice to were a mask. I am a Republican and I run a SAR team so I was in contact with the public quite often through the past 2 years.
In my opinion if you are going to get covid you are going to get covid.
AND BTW: Not a single agency, doctor, even my private doctors have not reached out to see how I am doing, NO ONE. Not DHS, Not public health agencies. So, which leads me to believe that it's better for them not to know then to have to send these findings to the public. Sort of don't ask - Don't Tell.
I just wanted to add my 2 cents and hopefully everyone will do what works for themselves! Vaccine or no vaccine - mask or no mask.
We will see what the next few months bring to America's patriots with the mandates and requirements. I feel a change is on the way and it's going to be real and it's going to be an uprising.
Stay prepared my fellow preppers and stay aware of the issues around us.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts