Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out wife tested Positive that means I got it also.

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Been fighting something for a week never had before. NO stupid test hanging on but can't seem to shake it.

Be interested in your progress. Good luck, hope all goes well.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
My cousin lost his sense of smell after feeling a scratchy throat for a few days, finally got his test results back. and since they go off your first day of symptoms he had exactly 1 day of quarantine after his positive test. His wife tested negative this morning after ending up in the ER.... with bacterial pneumonia from wearing the damn masks...

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Hope your wife (and self )have nothing more than a cold for symptoms.

Any ideas how she contracted Kung Flu?

I still don't know anyone of my friends/relatives who have been infected with this virus.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Felt like a common cold or flue coming on. Light cough. Temps starting going up. Running between 100 and 101.7 sense yesterday. Wife was feel it to. She had a test already set the other day for a doctors appointment . They called tonight she is positive.
No doubt we both have it. Both over 65.
Slight body aches Nothing unmanageable yet.

Reactions: Michael_Js

·
Super Moderator
9,819 Posts
You and wifey can beat this. Especially if Hot Nursey's 95 yo Grandmother beat it, which she did. In fact, the day she got home from the hospital she cleaned her house. You got this! Keep us informed.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woke at my normal 0430 but stayed in bed until 0530. Temps at 98.6 now. Cough still here , breathing fine. IMO no reason I could not do most anything I need to do today. Worked a lot sicker than this . Wife is doing fine She seems to be sleeping more.
Zinc,Vitamin C B12 and coffee

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Woke at my normal 0430 but stayed in bed until 0530. Temps at 98.6 now. Cough still here , breathing fine. IMO no reason I could not do most anything I need to do today. Worked a lot sicker than this . Wife is doing fine She seems to be sleeping more.
Prayers upward bound my friend . . .

Get well . . . stay well . . . be well . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have several friends who have had it, all are fine. Some had next to no symptoms like sore legs, some had more flu like symptoms that changed everyday, weird huh. They when part of a group of 43 that tested positive from church. No sure how it spread so widely.

·
Super Moderator
2,903 Posts
I’ll jump in.. you got this.

Lots of fluids, vitamin D and zinc.

Corrected since you really don’t want to take the victim D... hard on the liber..... (liver)...

I’m practicing for my meteor, Norm Crosby, who died today. Rest in piece norm....

;)

·
Super Moderator
6,499 Posts
Glad to hear it! Remembering you and your family in my prayers. God bless.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts