Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a couple of older Remington's in on my C&R. A 760 Gamemaster Pump and a 742 Woodmaster Semi-Auto, both in 30-06. Both of them were in pretty nice shape but in need of a serious cleaning. I'm pretty happy especially considering the newest of the two, is 52 years old. Can't wait to check them out.

With that, I would recommend that everyone check into and obtain their C&R FFL. It's $30, good for 3 years and the paperwork isn't much more involved than the forms you fill out when you buy a gun from a dealer. No fingerprints needed, no pictures to submit. Fill out the form, answer the questions, submit your payment and wait. It's nice to be able to buy rifles, shotguns and handguns, and have them shipped straight to your door. Especially if you're into Mil-Surp guns. SKS's, Mosins, Lee Enfields and the like. Just having my C&R on this one transaction, saved me over $100 in FFL fee's and sales tax. And it came right to my door. ::clapping::

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gotta 742 woodmaster here....Your gonna love it! Had an old buddy that served in WW2 gave me 16000 rounds of 30/06 loaded with black tip Armor piercing bullets....Just got finished pulling the bullets for the brass....now loading the bullets into 300 Weatherby mag brass for 3500 FPS....Right now shooting through 3 top sections of railroad track (Its all I have LOL! (Almost 3 inches thick)

Will keep the Woodmaster for deer and bear!

·
Registered
693 Posts
where are the pictures of em man!

·
Administrator
15,414 Posts
Nice rifles, bigdog. I've got a 7400 in 30-06, picked it up at a pawn shop for $250. Drilled and tapped, but no mounts or scope.
I've been shooting it with irons and I really like the way it handles (and looks!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts