Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Baseball Cards.

When I was in grade school most of the boys there carried and traded Baseball Cards. It was their passion at recess. I never joined in because I didn’t know the professional ball players and their teams. I just wasn’t a sporty type kid except at the dinner table with my eight siblings trying to stab food as it flew by. Now that was sporty! Another reason I didn’t have the baseball cards was I couldn’t afford the bubble gum packs they came in.

All I know is my classmates really worshiped the professional ball players and placed great value in most of them. The cards were put away by the fifth grade and were replaced by “Listen, my children, and you shall hear of the midnight ride of Paul Revere”, the poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. We began to worship our Founding Fathers as we learned about them and their brave accomplishments.

I listened to Clif High’s interview last night in which he discussed the Sheeple getting a rude awakening when watching the MSN Media piss in their own soup by characterizing the three Antifa men attacking Rittenhouse as well as the recent Wisconsin run over driver as good innocent men.

All I could think of this morning was Baseball Cards. How could a bubble gum company make them today to get young boys to worship Antifa paid actors? Would they put their felony records on the back along with pedophile history and jail stints as their stats? Would their mug shots be their pictures? Oh Boy, those cards would definitely be a hard marketing sale.

When you look at the Deep State from this angle it’s clear that there is no way they will win the hearts of the world’s population with that mercenary thug army of theirs, I promise you.

Source: ResetUS.us

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
...that mercenary thug army...

Boy, you really make that look like a "bad thing." Over time I've had the pleasure of several "mercenary individuals." To be sure, almost all of them considered their visage to be 'comedic.' If they didn't start a fire, flirt with a policeman's girl friend or buy Chinese firecrackers I'd worry that some guys had chicken pox. Then again, if something was a tad dangerous four other guys would try to make stranger...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Jim’s Rant For The Day. It’s Coming For You, BUU WA HA HA!

Now there is a new Covid form outbreak in Africa, or so we are told by the MSN Media today.
You had better run somewhere and take a Vax to save yourself immediately.

But wait a minute; what’s going on here? Until today there was NO Covid19 in Africa at all.
Why? Because there is malaria in that part of the world so the residents take hydroxychloroquine often as a preventative.
But the liars can’t have the truth out there so they are lying to us again so we don’t know why Africa is safe
by using a scary headline destroying the truth about no Covid cases in Africa.

So what does this have to do with us in the United States? Simply put, live like an African.
Take one Quercetin capsule daily (23 cents) for a mild over-the-counter Hydroxichloroquine.

Then become a healthy person again by boosting your immune system by taking a daily D-3, 10,000 IU pill (9 cents). Why do this?
Because there has never been a Covid death reported with the patient having a high Vitamin D level in their system.

These two daily doses combined come to just 32 Cents a day.

If you want to step it up add Zinc with just 1 daily pill (10 Cents).

Then consider putting the cherry on the top – NAC.
An average of two pills daily will add 40 Cents to the bill, for a total cost of all the above for $0.82 daily.
NAC can be purchased from health food stores an Walmart.
_
My suggestion is go with Quercetin and D3 daily for a cost of $0.32 Daily,
or go the full course of medications for $0.82 Daily. By the way, the full course is what medical practitioners are recommending for themselves and their extended family and require no prescriptions.

For just 32 to 82 cents a day you can stop playing their Covid game.
That is what the Deep State is trying to hide from us!

More information here: Link

·
Registered
271 Posts
There is more to this new strain, but don't worry just yet we don't know much about it until after the holidays and you have spent your money. Then we will tell you the reality of how bad this strain is, how hard it's hitting and everyone can now panic, though thanks for not tanking the economy during the holidays. Imagine this there is more deaths in 2021 from Covid than 2020 but we aren't shutting down anything so trust us on this vaccine and what we tell you.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Now there is a new Covid form outbreak in Africa, or so we are told by the MSN Media today.

But wait a minute; what’s going on here? Until today there was NO Covid19 in Africa at all.
Why? Because there is malaria in that part of the world so the residents take hydroxychloroquine often as a preventative.
But the liars can’t have the truth out there so they are lying to us again so we don’t know why Africa is safe

So what does this have to do with us in the United States? Simply put, live like an African.
Take one Quercetin capsule daily (23 cents) for a mild over-the-counter Hydroxichloroquine.

Then become a healthy person again by boosting your immune system by taking a daily D-3, 10,000 IU pill (9 cents). Why do this?
Because there has never been a Covid death reported with the patient having a high Vitamin D level in their system.

An average of two pills daily will add 40 Cents to the bill, for a total cost of all the above for $0.82 daily.
_
or go the full course of medications for $0.82 Daily. By the way, the full course is what medical practitioners are recommending for themselves and their extended family and require no prescriptions.

Utter BS. You don’t know what you are talking about. So much for you telling people on here how you are the Be-All End-All fount of knowledge.

Your ignorance is just as bad as the MSM claims made daily.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,017 Posts
Utter BS. You don’t know what you are talking about. So much for you telling people on here how you are the Be-All End-All fount of knowledge.

Your ignorance is just as bad as the MSM claims made daily.
It's just a "rant", bud. He's free to express his opinion.
You're free to provide a rebuttal.
But you need to come back with facts or opinions about the topic, not about the member. ;)

As for the medication regimen, that was created by a couple doctors in New York, not by Jim.

·
Registered
117 Posts

_

I think any supplements that can boost the immune system are good. Not just for Covid, but for all the other bugs out there. Whatever combination you choose, I would suggest adding an aspirin a day to you regimen. One of the complications associated with Covid is blood clots that form (usually) in the extremities and travel to the lungs becoming a pulmonary emboli. A simple aspirin can help prevent that. The dosage is up to you and your PCP. The AHA states that 81mg is adequate. I personally take 324mg daily. (I am a medical professional and have been working this “plandemic” since day one). I have been utterly surprised and disgusted at the number of medical professionals that are toeing the line and poo pooing the alternative therapies. Take care of yourselves and do what you can to stay well.
I’d like to add, there are individuals who have done everything right and still contracted Covid and passed. I’ve had people come to me and say things like, “I know this guy who was healthy and did everything right including taking the right supplements and then died of Covid.”. And they are right. There are those cases. I’ve also seen morbidly obese people with diabetes who smoke and drink and come through a Covid infection without complications. Every case is individual. Do your research. Look at the generalities. Don’t allow one individual case determine what you do. (I’ve also seen 95 year old men that have been smoking unfiltered camels since their teens and never had any sign of COPD or lung cancer.)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@BennyMG1: I agree with you completely. I think the best we can say for the Covid-19 deaths and those suffering after the VAx is they are casualties of war.

Regarding the aspirin I also agree with you but not far Covid prevention. The link at the bottom of the article provides treatments for those that are just catching Covid as well as those that are vaxed and are mitigating the damages. Both of those protocols have aspirin in them.

Note: The protocols are not mine. They are being published by medical associations and world renown medical and research doctors. I am just the messenger here.

Please look at this page and see if I am missing anything. It was not meant to be an encyclopedia but rather a quick way to get a serious researcher on their way.
Thanks. Link

I am sure we both will be glad when this nightmare is over. Good to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As I have said before, I am just a common slob not of the medical world. But I can complain about that world.

I am sick of the lame names and terms they use to con us with, such as "Variant" and now "Nu Variant".
It is obvious they are making up names that are non-medical; dead give away of a con in progress.

I would be more impressed and apprehensive if they were a little more creative, such as "Ass-Kicking Variant" or “Gonad Removing”.
But come on, “Nu and Improved”?

·
Registered
117 Posts
@BennyMG1: I agree with you completely. I think the best we can say for the Covid-19 deaths and those suffering after the VAx is they are casualties of war.

Regarding the aspirin I also agree with you but not far Covid prevention. The link at the bottom of the article provides treatments for those that are just catching Covid as well as those that are vaxed and are mitigating the damages. Both of those protocols have aspirin in them.

Note: The protocols are not mine. They are being published by medical associations and world renown medical and research doctors. I am just the messenger here.

Please look at this page and see if I am missing anything. It was not meant to be an encyclopedia but rather a quick way to get a serious researcher on their way.
Thanks. Link

I am sure we both will be glad when this nightmare is over. Good to hear from you.
You are 100% correct. I didn’t clarify. The aspirin does not prevent or fight Covid. It is to help mitigate a possible complication should you contract it. Thank you for pointing that out. Sometimes my thoughts don’t get accurately translated as I’m typing them on my phone.

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
As I have said before, I am just a common slob not of the medical world. But I can complain about that world.

Oh, I wouldn't give it much thought. I had to learn the hard way myself about how "faceless children" would barge into the forum and take a shot at anyone they despised. That is, until they broke something or didn't know where to get emergency assembly parts and then you were their absolute best buddy.

Trust me, this same guy who ragged on you will also be the same guy who wants you to assemble his Miss Barbie Fun House...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Trifecta of Kiss Of Deaths.

Today the three US car makers just made their announcement:
Big Three US Automakers Agree To Not Mandate Vaccines For UAW Union Members.
This is a certain kiss of death to the Biden Administration as the market place trashes the "Social Justice at any Cost" mantra.

What’s a near death president to do, sue them? He can’t as he works for them.
So if he sues them its his death and if he lets them skate it’s his Presidency death.
He’s in Check Mate by his own kind.

It's one thing to toe the line for the Democrats and require suicide shots for all lower level employees,
but it's another for the corporation to commit suicide as well. There goes the Biden Presidency as well as the Social Justice movement.
The market has spoken loud and clear.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts