Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weeks contest brought in 25 people. I was looking through the stats and it showed a lot of users came in from facebook and the vendor of the bags (Discount Mylar bags). Good PR there! Problem is, they went up on the price during the contest.. Hmmm...... They do ship for free, and price at the USPS also went up, so I'm writing their increase due to new shipping costs.

What do you think, I'm doing anywhere from 10-20 dollar contests per week. Like you said before, do one big one like the crovel tool or something.

Also, should it be just for people that "sign" up. Because out of those 25, maybe 7 came back and wrote something.

Should it be only for new members, all members, leave out all sponsors etc etc? Just trying to generate a new way of getting people in here.

Are the contests even helping? What would make you sign up and post to this forum if it was the first time you seen it?

·
Registered
693 Posts
I would put it for ACTIVE users who average "**" posts per day.

I would want good information on my site that I'm joining, I like the way it is going, I think the growth is coming and to not rush anything, members will show. There are a few people who are posting regularly and others who stop by will see this eventually and sign up instead of lurk. Rome was built in a day ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts